Help needed for S8R albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
Just to check with the bros and sis here.. does anyone of you printed S8R? If so, where can i get slip in albums for my S8R photos? Thanks~

ron, wat do u mean by a portfolio from art friend? how does it look like?

hmm.. it's a folder (enclosed like a zipped briefcase) with add-on sleeves inside. Usually you will see those BIG A2 size black flat folders carried by artists or art students. That's the one and they have various sizes.

I got one for presentation to clients. about 70 plus SingDollar. Also in S8R size

When you go to Bras Basah ArtFriend, once thru the doors, just look to the left. Anyway they are actually called 'folios' :)

Wow, thats costly to store my pics. Thanks for ur help Ron ;)

cheaper way is to go to Popular bookshop and buy this clear holder file by DATABANK (FT-20) .. cheap and good. Fits S8R quite nicely. hehehe... but the clear holder plastic is quite flimsy on the touch... :p

You want a S8R slip in album, with refillable pages? Just like those big 4R refillable page album but the page is just for 1pc S8R photo.

I have the 8R(8”x10”) album with me, they come with 10 pages for 20 pcs of 8R. They even have for album refillable pages for 5R.

Yes, I know where can get it, and I have the contact.

No, you can't just buy one album, at least have to buy three boxes (36pcs), ontop of my other orders.

If you really interested in this kind of album, best is to buy in bulk or do a MO for it, because my supplier not interested to entertain small orders.

try konota ... they have it ...

B.W said:
try konota ... they have it ...

second that .. but the quality ... :(

last I saw my friend trying to insert the photos into the album .. but dun know how the album plastic easily torn ...?? :dunno: I meant he try for two album and both happened ... :(

catchlights said:
If you really interested in this kind of album, best is to buy in bulk or do a MO for it, because my supplier not interested to entertain small orders.

Does your supplier have any of those wedding ablum type in which you can simply paste 8R/S8R/S10R.. to pages similar to thick cardboard?

NMSS_2 said:
Does your supplier have any of those wedding ablum type in which you can simply paste 8R/S8R/S10R.. to pages similar to thick cardboard?
Another supplier....

Classic Binder Pte Ltd
Blk 38, #02-17
Defu Lane 10
Singapore 539215

Tel: 6382 4597
Fax: 6280 8720

All book albums are custom hand made..
you guys can consolidate orders, all having same cover, design, book size, amount of pages, may able to get better deal.

Hope this help.

i order mine from brewer-cantelmo.

can do a search for it with google.

catchlights said:
Another supplier....

Classic Binder Pte Ltd
Blk 38, #02-17
Defu Lane 10
Singapore 539215

Tel: 6382 4597
Fax: 6280 8720

All book albums are custom hand made..
you guys can consolidate orders, all having same cover, design, book size, amount of pages, may able to get better deal.

Hope this help.

Thanks for the contact. seem like this supplier is pretty popular. quality must be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.