Help needed for Digi-cabi AD60L

smilesc

Jan 1, 2010
I got the guide that to set the knob for my digicabi configurations to be around 12-1, and by right the RH should be around 40% to 50%. Right? However, now my knob is exactly at 12 already, my reading shows 34%.

I do have one additional hygrometer(just bought from sim lim tower). and the reading shows RH 41%.

My main concern now is, how can I know which is the correct RH to follow? and Is there any issue with my dry cabinet? Comments/ guidelines/ suggestions really WELCOME. Many thanks.

U just need to move the knob to get your desired settings. Nothing to be alarmed

Recommended is 40% to 50%

Under 40 also wun die . Unless you keep ur rubber stuff in there for ages

Last edited:
My main concern now is, how can I know which is the correct RH to follow? and Is there any issue with my dry cabinet? Comments/ guidelines/ suggestions really WELCOME. Many thanks.
Do a salt test for the hygrometers (upper right hand - Search function). Then you'll know which is accurate and what the offset is (if any).

I got the guide that to set the knob for my digicabi configurations to be around 12-1, and by right the RH should be around 40% to 50%. Right? However, now my knob is exactly at 12 already, my reading shows 34%.

I do have one additional hygrometer(just bought from sim lim tower). and the reading shows RH 41%.

both the hygrometer could be inaccurate unless it is calibrated.

Dear TS, I have an almost similar dry cabinet as yours, meaning the hygrometer is probably the same model. I also have an additional standalone hygrometer in the cabinet and both readings have always been some 5-8% points apart with the in-built meter being always lower. However I am lazy to calibrate them because these models are not accurate to begin with and has unknown sensitivity. The difference may also be due to the meters being placed differently within the cabinet and are measuring different parts. My thinking is that as long as both readings are within the 45-55% range, it should suffice as the true humidity should be "somewhere' there.

Of course, you are free to take this quest to it's ultimate conclusion if you are so inclined.

Last edited:
Dear TS, I have an almost similar dry cabinet as yours, meaning the hygrometer is probably the same model. I also have an additional standalone hygrometer in the cabinet and both readings have always been some 5-8% points apart with the in-built meter being always lower. However I am lazy to calibrate them because these models are not accurate to begin with and has unknown sensitivity. The difference may also be due to the meters being placed differently within the cabinet and are measuring different parts. My thinking is that as long as both readings are within the 45-55% range, it should suffice as the true humidity should be "somewhere' there.

Of course, you are free to take this quest to it's ultimate conclusion if you are so inclined.
Interesting theory. I guess you are quite right. No point to be too worked up about small differences.