Help needed for C730

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdesert

Aug 14, 2003
i CANNOT ACCESS TO MULTI-METERING, AF AREAS, PANAROMA (USING OLYMPUS CARD). In all modes even manual, all these cannot be selected.
is there a fault with my cam? pls help thanks!

wetdesert said:
i CANNOT ACCESS TO MULTI-METERING, AF AREAS, PANAROMA (USING OLYMPUS CARD). In all modes even manual, all these cannot be selected.
is there a fault with my cam? pls help thanks!

hey u faced the same prob with me that time, can't get out the mult-metering. Let me go check...i can't remember how I did it. I go play around with my cam now. Panaroma I dunno, becoz I have software to do it, so didn't use it.

KSeet said:
hey u faced the same prob with me that time, can't get out the mult-metering. Let me go check...i can't remember how I did it. I go play around with my cam now. Panaroma I dunno, becoz I have software to do it, so didn't use it.

Panaroma can be done in MY mode, AF AREA thing can be changed in MY and ASM. But multi metering i really forgot liao...haha

KSeet said:
Panaroma can be done in MY mode, AF AREA thing can be changed in MY and ASM. But multi metering i really forgot liao...haha

i cant select them in all the modes....sigh.
called olympus and they said they will check and call me back, but they never did.

1) For panaroma: press ok--> mode menu--> camera--> scroll down to panaroma (can be done in all modes if you are using oly xD picture card i think)

2) For AF area: press ok--> mode menu--> camera--> scroll down to AF mode--> change AF mode to SPOT--> scroll down further to AF area (can be done in MY mode and A/S/M)

3) For multi metering: press macro/spot button until it changes to spot (the macro/spot button is just below the hot shoe, press until it changes to a rectangle with a dot inside) then press ok--> mode menu--> camera--> multi metering (in MY mode and A/S/M)

i'm doing the above based on C750..but i think it shld be about the same? try it..if cannot then you guys really have to call up oly service centre for help liao..

good luck! :p

DaoBuLiao said:
1) For panaroma: press ok--> mode menu--> camera--> scroll down to panaroma (can be done in all modes if you are using oly xD picture card i think)

2) For AF area: press ok--> mode menu--> camera--> scroll down to AF mode--> change AF mode to SPOT--> scroll down further to AF area (can be done in MY mode and A/S/M)

3) For multi metering: press macro/spot button until it changes to spot (the macro/spot button is just below the hot shoe, press until it changes to a rectangle with a dot inside) then press ok--> mode menu--> camera--> multi metering (in MY mode and A/S/M)

i'm doing the above based on C750..but i think it shld be about the same? try it..if cannot then you guys really have to call up oly service centre for help liao..

good luck! :p

Thanks aot... solved my problem. But the selective area autofocus cannot seem to focus lock at all, anybody knows why?

Status
Not open for further replies.