Help needed... EOS 88

Status
Not open for further replies.

mUshro0m

Nov 16, 2003
Singapore@Jurong
Hi,

i'm a newbie, currently into film photography with EOS 88...
i misplaced the manual, hence need some help...

1) What is the * function use for??
2) How do i use the A-DEP function??
3) the film automatically winds to the last shot when first loaded. Izzit possible to rewind to the film back if i want to change the film b4 i even shoot any shots??
4) there are some white specks on the inside of my lense. Can i clean them myself?? Or do i hav to send the lens for servicing??

hope someone can help mi wif these doubts...
thanx lots!!!

u can go down the canon service center / show room @ habour front to get a photo copy manual, (may be free) :)

Here goes..

1) What is the * function use for??
Partial metering / AE lock button

2) How do i use the A-DEP function??
For obtaining wide depth of field between a near subject n far subject... turn the dial to ADEP then aim the wide AF frame in the viewfinder over the subjects n press shutter button halfway to focus.. make sure all subjects far n near are within the AF frame la..

3) the film automatically winds to the last shot when first loaded. Izzit possible to rewind to the film back if i want to change the film b4 i even shoot any shots??

Yes its possible but the film leader will be inside the film canister.. turn the dial to the < @<< > icon and press n hold th < @<< > button for 1sec for mid roll rewind.

4) there are some white specks on the inside of my lense. Can i clean them myself?? Or do i hav to send the lens for servicing??

Guess for lens you have to bring it back to canon service center for cleaning..

All taken from the EOS 88 manual except the last point :) Hope it helps..
Welcome to the club bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.