help! need to shoot woodlands causeway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jules1980

Jul 14, 2007
Hi all,

greetings! My name is Julie and am glad to join this very active forum

I am based in Malaysia and make the usual pilgrimage to Singapore once every few months to catch up with some friends.

I would like to ask where is a good place to shoot an overlooking view of the Woodlands Causeway going into Johor?

I have heard that there is a particular flat that offers a superb view of the bridge and the Johor landscape.

Could anybody tell me the location of this place and if there are any restrictions?

Thanks everyone!!

The best location? From the map that Dream_Merchant posted, along Admiralty road west, there is a whole stretch of unblocked view of the causeway to the entire coast of JB. I think that is the best place.

WOW! thats so cool of you guys, so helpful!:heart:
unlike my tripod that seems to be giving me trouble... must pay a visit to cathay before i go to woodlands, hope the weather will be ok to :)

thanks again everyone :kiss:

No problem. That area is my frequent jogging spot. I think the view there at dawn is pretty nice. Except I am more often too lazy to bring my kits down for some pictures... Though I frequently do so all around Singapore. Haha.

actually you are right.. there is a jetty there like a stretch of road (pls dun go alone k) at night things happen ha. but overall a nice place :p

I agree. Just make sure you leave the area by 8pm or make sure that there is a number of people with you just to be safe.

^really? i was hoping to capture a night scene of the causeway with the coast of johor in view...

oh dear, why is it considered dangerous? are there muggings etc?

^really? i was hoping to capture a night scene of the causeway with the coast of johor in view...

oh dear, why is it considered dangerous? are there muggings etc?

No that dangerous lah...... just quite area. Just keep a look out. Anyway in this World you could also be Mug..... here as well as in Malaysia. Just use common sense when in a quite area all by yourself. Pls unload some of your photos after the shot.

btw, I live around Woodlands area. Quite safe here. Goodluck on your photoshot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.