HELP! My Nixvue DA Lite is D.O.A. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ydanz

Feb 7, 2003
SGP
Hi all, just bought a Nixvue DA Lite from EastGear today and upon reaching home, installed my own 20GB HDD in.

However, I am unable to charge the unit up for unknown reasons. The charging adaptor seems to be ok (feels warms to hot after I switch the power on) but the RED led which is supposed to light up during the charging process is a NO SHOW. After 2 hours, try to power up, it says "Battary Low" on the screen.

Does anyone have the same experience? Care to share?

regards, Dan

ydanz said:
Hi all, just bought a Nixvue DA Lite from EastGear today and upon reaching home, installed my own 20GB HDD in.

However, I am unable to charge the unit up for unknown reasons. The charging adaptor seems to be ok (feels warms to hot after I switch the power on) but the RED led which is supposed to light up during the charging process is a NO SHOW. After 2 hours, try to power up, it says "Battary Low" on the screen.

Does anyone have the same experience? Care to share?

regards, Dan
Hi,

Kindly bring down your unit to our SITEX booth or our shop next week to let us have a look. This is the first time I have heard of such behaviour so I doubt anyone will have the "same experience to share". Perhaps it would have been more productive for you to contact us or Nixvue directly regarding your unit.

If the unit was indeed found to be defective, we will gladly honour our 7 days "1 for 1" exchange policy.

Thanks and regards,

Daniel
EastGear.com

A little update here, the unit was replaced by Daniel from EastGear (no questions asked) after it found it to be faulty. 2nd unit works fine, so far so good. Will revert after I return from overseas trip.

Cheers for the good service!

Bro, I dont really seeing the problem on the DA Lite, this is a very new product of Nixvue and had been selling quite well in Europe and so far the rejected rate is very low and seldom have customers returning this product.
Matbe it could be due to the IC Battery charger is spoil or not working and as a result of this, it does not charge the battery itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.