Help me rate my pictures im just 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if those who don't have FB? post the images to CS with the IMG thing

Last edited:
ya i know.. i dont have FB so I wont be able to see your pics!

Im a 14 years old and got into photography like a few days close to a week im thinking of going into black and white photography but there are coloured images too.These are taken by a point and shoot .Plz rate out of 5 thanks i need some confidence:)

Errrr...you need confidence? Whatever for??? :)

Anyway, I only see pics of posters, stones, a figurine and your window...As I see it, you're probably just testing the DOF???:)

kinda like 1# :think:

But it'll be nicer if you didn't clip the top/bottom corners of the poster. Colours can be improved too :)

Last edited:
You need to find a subject that will draw peoples attention to it.

maybe try a few other angles too. your perspective is interesting but there's nothing in the photos to look at. no subject.

They look like snapshots to me. No offense, though.

i think you should see more pictures in the forum.

Work harder.

Im a 14 years old and got into photography like a few days close to a week im thinking of going into black and white photography but there are coloured images too.These are taken by a point and shoot .Plz rate out of 5 thanks i need some confidence:)

Can't see any Facebook pictures. This lame site requires login. Skipped.
The Photobucket site has a huge box right next to the image where you can get IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards. Please use it.

Apart from this: the PB pictures are good examples for DOF but that's all. Just a technical subject.
Confidence doesn't come from good votings that you are asking for. That's just disgusting. But you can get some critic here. Won't be always pleasant, that's for sure. But humans have never learned much from things that went well but rather from catastrophes...

actually they are both the same since i recieved feedbacks that some ppl dont haf fb so i created the PB link and thanks for your tips.Glad if you could give some technical tips also

The phtotos are superB! Don't you guys see it? Humans are greedy. They savour a beautiful scene a beautiful sight and theywanted to capture and harness that scene forever and ever! I see what lamer saw and they were good. I tried to put my brains into lamer's brain and the only difference is he has to overcome the barriers of ever posting and showing what he saw at that point of a lamer's life in lamer's life :confused:

Well, photography to some is just a tool to capture moments in their life, they take it for granted. Just like how ppl tend to take for granted how the photocopier photocopy thier documents for them.

To others, it is a form of art, a form of expression, just like how u show the way u feel towards a certain situation in life from your facial expression. In here, i don't think many of us take photography for granted. Or else, why do so many of us here spend so many hours with our beloved cameras day in day out??

Everything takes time. Nobody is born to know anything except crying for mummy... My advice to you is to really think through how u want to define photography. Many of us here take months and even years to achieve that single effect that we wanted very much to achieve. So, if u are already seeking encouragement after a few days into it in order to fuel your passion in photography, then i think u seriously need to think more deeply into it.

After all, this is not a cheap hobby by any means. And at 14, you wouldn't wanna waste your parent's hard earned $$ in times like this(the economy is in a really bad state now) should you later decide that photography isn't your cup of tea.

You are still young, still got plenty of time. Think thru it. No hurry...

If after thinking through, and u know very clearly what u want out of photography then commit your time, effort and soul into this hobby. You will love it! I can assure you of that.

Don't let that three minutes of passion make you believe in everything in life....

Anyway, if u still want me to grade it upon 5, i can only give it at best a 2...

BTW, dun be mistaken, this whole chunk is not to lecture u, but to let u think it thru and dun waste your time, effort and money if photography ultimately is not going to be your cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.