6230 $298+200

motorola
v600 $498

siemens
cx65 $498
m65 $528

samsung
e700a

hmm i dont really like the 7610 because the keypad is kinda weird looking. some tell me it's designed for left handers..

wah...erm friend, i aint that rich...p900 would be 1 hell of a white elephant to me...

the ones i prefer are in the list.

ha ha ha... this is hell a good pda-phone.
i think O2xphone has the same feature as p900, rite?
well at least pda function.

My advice: Don't Touch O2 Product.......
I have XDA one giving whole lots of nightmare since new.....and now my hands free spoilt, no one selling the replacement. I contacted the agent they promised to bring it next week (fingers crossed). Now my phone lying idle since I can't use it without hands free, I am driving alot.

O2 xphone sux bad! well guess it's coz of the OS (MS lah). hangs every now and then! gotta do a hard reset to get it back to life. grrrr! stay away from it. errr. ..u wanna buy mine? :bsmilie:

SE K700i looks like a good phone with a lot of features (video, pics, mp3 player, fm radio etc), 41MB memory too unfortunately can't add memory cards to it to expand memory capability.

Have you considered T630 as well ?

AdamGoi said:
How about Nokia's 7610? :devil:

Yup 7610 :thumbsup: I have one. very successful model from Nokia

AdamGoi said:
How about Nokia's 7610? :devil:

:thumbsup: i've seen its performance with 3rd party software for videos n mp3.. :thumbsup:

OMG. so many problem with O2 phones.......
P900 is very good for me at this moment.
so far no issue with the s/w.

IMO, nokia's polyphonic tones are not as good as samsung.
nokia is user friendly, samsung abit leceh esp sms or calculator.

anyway, juz buy a hp which suits u better.
based on your needs, then decide.

How about motorola mpx200? Good pda function! Dosent hang at all.

acetylcholine said:
comments welcomed

SE
k700i $698
t610

nokia
6230 $298+200

O2 xphone $538

motorola
v690
v878
v600 $498

siemens
cx65 $498
m65 $528

Pple always walk into the shop and ask me what are the good phones to buy, i would always ask them what kindof functions are they looking for.

Buying hp is just like buying cameras, just buy something which suits ya requirements and dun be tempted by the 'powerful' functions that it offer because at the end of the day, what's the difference SamSung X430 and a Sony Eric K700i when you don't use the camera (since u r in this forum, i assume u have a much better one), seldom use the radio(if u drive), never need the video recording function or MP3 player and you don't need a TriBand phone as u never intend to travel to US often and blue tooth is not ya cup of tea?

Btw, i'm not saying X430 is not a good phone. My dad owns one and i think it's pretty cool..

Just buy something u need. :devil:

i do want a phone that has a cam because it's handier than my current 1. not to mention it's going to get bigger..and if i forgot to bring camera, less likely hp, hp w/ cam would be handy

normal camera phone resolution is around 0.1 to 0.3MP.

If the phone is using 65K Colour screen, they should look pretty good on the phone. Quality will be compromised if you were to upload the pic onto the computer.

Of the choices u listed, i guess 6230 is pretty good in terms of its function but it has a boring design.

Status
Not open for further replies.