Help! kitchen sink cabinet door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEV

May 3, 2005
Help needed.. Any contacts for people who do home maintence for kitchen sink cabinet's doors? wood or aluminum sliding doors are fine...
Look through yellow pages n industries area... but seem no luck... no one seem to bother this kind of small service... If any bro here have any lobangs, pls PM me the numbers...Thanks in advance... sad...:bheart:

Try to search the contractor from Saturday Straits Times classified ad

Why not trying to do it yourself if the damage is minor? What is the problem? Maybe by telling us what it is you could get it fix easy. I usually try to do my own repairs not that I am stingy to pay but I like doing stuff like that and in the end you find it is really not that hard to get it done yourself most of the time.

hmm... I try not to DIY myself... The wood rots over time because of water seeps in... Was trying to get people who specialize in doing aluminum installation instead of getting quote from contractor who pass the quote to another person to do it... End of the day, cost will be higher...

thanks for helping... Think wrong forum to place this thread too... :bsmilie:

have try that too... an became an member hours ago... :bsmilie: thanks thanks..

Try to search the contractor from Saturday Straits Times classified ad

thanks bro, found one through there doing kitchen cabinets... he reply, " 2 sliding doors will be slightly expensive..."

but $100 cheaper than what i got in Enuos industrial...

Then i said, " comecome " :bsmilie:

some window grilles installer may take this job

some window grilles installer may take this job

Status
Not open for further replies.