Help : Job Offers (i dont mind working for free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

limpinglimpers

Aug 30, 2008
17 this year, design school freshman and an aspiring photographer. i'm currently on a 2month holiday and i'm interested to be a photo assistant in a local photo studio or company. i would be more than willing to work for free because i'm looking for the experience of working in the photo studio. so i guess it'll be kind of like a short internship?

i'm still inexperienced in a lot of aspects but am willing to learn and start with small tasks! so if anyone out there can help me out please let me know! :) thank you for taking time to read my thread! :)

1 advise though, dun spoil ur new boss. or u may never get a cent in future.... :sweatsm:

17 this year, design school freshman and an aspiring photographer. i'm currently on a 2month holiday and i'm interested to be a photo assistant in a local photo studio or company. i would be more than willing to work for free because i'm looking for the experience of working in the photo studio. so i guess it'll be kind of like a short internship?

i'm still inexperienced in a lot of aspects but am willing to learn and start with small tasks! so if anyone out there can help me out please let me know! :) thank you for taking time to read my thread! :)

desesperado, waiting to be exploit-ed..:eek:

A bit of advise, don't offer to work for free. you're just waiting to be exploited.

At least get a small allowance for food/transport. Internships don't have to be free labour.

go look for Patrick Tan ..... he is the world's top 10 photographers :sweat:
i think he needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.