Help in pic location in Botanical Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMC

Jul 15, 2004
Hi anyone can advice where in Botanical Garden is a nice place to go to take photo on actual day wedding. My friend is getting married soon and has asked for advise. Thanks.

I had my wedding photos taken at Botanical Garden. Many nice places especially near to Tanglin side. Perhaps you should make a "recce" first. Find the Orchid Garden quite nice but hv to pay entrance fee.

for wedding photographers, these are chari makan's secrets.

HMC said:
Hi anyone can advice where in Botanical Garden is a nice place to go to take photo on actual day wedding. My friend is getting married soon and has asked for advise. Thanks.
For AD wedding?

Any place also can lar, most important is don't have to walk too far.
If they like to walk far far, bring them here lor.....

DSC_1677.jpg

catchlights said:
For AD wedding?

DSC_1677.jpg

wah brudder....power packed picture.:bigeyes: how u make the sun's rays so evident? and it looks super sharp. did u PS it alot?

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
wah brudder....power packed picture.:bigeyes: how u make the sun's rays so evident? and it looks super sharp. did u PS it alot?
yes, PS it with borders and add in text, and also downsize plus USM, that's all. Btw is using 18~70 kit lens.

catchlights said:
For AD wedding?

DSC_1677.jpg

pro :thumbsup: this shot really 'no horse run' ;)

catchlights said:
Go at the right time, find a right spot, put anybody there, everybody also can do it lar.:bsmilie:

come on, i believe it takes more than being there at the right time ;) the exposure is really good, don't think i can do this with as much ease as you do

eikin said:
come on, i believe it takes more than being there at the right time ;) the exposure is really good, don't think i can do this with as much ease as you do
shoot raw lor, bracket lor, from f3.5 to f22, and again from 1/30s to 1/8000s, flash from -3 to +3, sure can get. some more got LCD to see, got histogram to check.:bsmilie:

catchlights said:
shoot raw lor, bracket lor, from f3.5 to f22, and again from 1/30s to 1/8000s, flash from -3 to +3, sure can get. some more got LCD to see, got histogram to check.:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: by the time finish either the couple got spider web on them or the sun set liao :bsmilie:

HMC said:

If it is on Sunday, be prepared that the garden has lots of visitors.

Stunning pic. Both thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.