Help in pic location in Botanical Garden


Status
Not open for further replies.

HMC

New Member
Jul 15, 2004
153
0
0
47
#1
Hi anyone can advice where in Botanical Garden is a nice place to go to take photo on actual day wedding. My friend is getting married soon and has asked for advise. Thanks.
 

Sep 22, 2005
20
0
0
#2
I had my wedding photos taken at Botanical Garden. Many nice places especially near to Tanglin side. Perhaps you should make a "recce" first. Find the Orchid Garden quite nice but hv to pay entrance fee.
 

reachme2003

Senior Member
Oct 6, 2003
3,735
0
0
#3
for wedding photographers, these are chari makan's secrets.
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#4
HMC said:
Hi anyone can advice where in Botanical Garden is a nice place to go to take photo on actual day wedding. My friend is getting married soon and has asked for advise. Thanks.
For AD wedding?

Any place also can lar, most important is don't have to walk too far.
If they like to walk far far, bring them here lor.....

 

Jul 17, 2005
2,504
0
0
33
Clementi
#5
catchlights said:
For AD wedding?

Any place also can lar, most important is don't have to walk too far.
If they like to walk far far, bring them here lor.....


wah brudder....power packed picture.:bigeyes: how u make the sun's rays so evident? and it looks super sharp. did u PS it alot?
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#6
Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
wah brudder....power packed picture.:bigeyes: how u make the sun's rays so evident? and it looks super sharp. did u PS it alot?
yes, PS it with borders and add in text, and also downsize plus USM, that's all. Btw is using 18~70 kit lens.
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#7
catchlights said:
For AD wedding?

Any place also can lar, most important is don't have to walk too far.
If they like to walk far far, bring them here lor.....

pro :thumbsup: this shot really 'no horse run' ;)
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#9
catchlights said:
Go at the right time, find a right spot, put anybody there, everybody also can do it lar.:bsmilie:
come on, i believe it takes more than being there at the right time ;) the exposure is really good, don't think i can do this with as much ease as you do
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#10
eikin said:
come on, i believe it takes more than being there at the right time ;) the exposure is really good, don't think i can do this with as much ease as you do
shoot raw lor, bracket lor, from f3.5 to f22, and again from 1/30s to 1/8000s, flash from -3 to +3, sure can get. some more got LCD to see, got histogram to check.:bsmilie:
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#11
catchlights said:
shoot raw lor, bracket lor, from f3.5 to f22, and again from 1/30s to 1/8000s, flash from -3 to +3, sure can get. some more got LCD to see, got histogram to check.:bsmilie:
:bsmilie: by the time finish either the couple got spider web on them or the sun set liao :bsmilie:
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#12
HMC said:
Hi anyone can advice where in Botanical Garden is a nice place to go to take photo on actual day wedding. My friend is getting married soon and has asked for advise. Thanks.
If it is on Sunday, be prepared that the garden has lots of visitors.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom