help in photo restoration

fitlies

Feb 6, 2008
i have a question about photo restoration. i hope it's not wrong to post it here.

i have a very old photo that my aunt asked me if it's possible to make it clear and visible once again. the photo now has a yellow tint and though i can make up the faces, it's obviously not as pristine as new.

so is there such a service around? or is it even possible if i scan it and PP myself? of course there's no negative to work with.

Level of photo restoration depends on the current condition of the photo (scratches, fungas, damage, etc.) and the amount of PP work required. Can range typically anywhere from $5 - 300 per photo.

there are books in national library on photo restoration, you can borrow these books and try out yourself, if you find it is not your cup of tea. you can always post a request at Services Wanted later.

hope this help.

do i need to go to any specific photo shops and any one will do?

there are books in national library on photo restoration, you can borrow these books and try out yourself, if you find it is not your cup of tea. you can always post a request at Services Wanted later.

hope this help.

thank you very much, i'll look up in that section.