Help in Macro shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenji

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
alexq.multiply.com
I seem can't take clear macro shots. It isn't clear enough when zoom in. And does close up lens help or should I get macro lens? I got +2 n +4 close up lens in hand. Do I need to get +1 and +3? And combine all?

hmm try manual focusing ??? When u use a close up ur focusing distance shortens as well as ur dof. So u might want to stop down ur aperture but that means longer shutter time.

I've used a Hoya +4 on my Nikkor 50mm/ 1.8 D using manual focusing and seems clear though

slowly adjust the distance of your cam from the subject till you find the sharpest distance. then adjust the manual focus gently. does that work?

Originally posted by es0teric
I seem can't take clear macro shots. It isn't clear enough when zoom in. And does close up lens help or should I get macro lens? I got +2 n +4 close up lens in hand. Do I need to get +1 and +3? And combine all?
Close-up filters have quite a fixed focusing distance. You'll need to practice on this to master using them.

Dun forget... use the mirror-lock (if available) function. Even the slightest vibration would cause blurring. You may not see it on a DC LCD preview but when you get home and open the photos... yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.