help in computer graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koelsch

Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
I gotta do a animation project for my final year in ITE. i'm thinking of a mystic animation of centaurs and unicorns and others. but i can't just think of any story lines.

could anyone give me some cartoon or funny ideas or anything? i could do anything else too. like anything from those like "kan cheong king" shown on tv mobile but just something alot simpler. it just have roughly 2mins. something like disney or something is fine too.

cheers!

Any themes to go along? Otherwise I would suggest just taking a funny/embrassing moment in your life and dramatise it.

Koelsch said:
I gotta do a animation project for my final year in ITE. i'm thinking of a mystic animation of centaurs and unicorns and others. but i can't just think of any story lines.

could anyone give me some cartoon or funny ideas or anything? i could do anything else too. like anything from those like "kan cheong king" shown on tv mobile but just something alot simpler. it just have roughly 2mins. something like disney or something is fine too.

cheers!

yours 2D or 3D? Flash or 3D max type?

anyway, u show your sketch of the characters 1st before we can think of anything 'funny'.. if your char is those fierce 1, den need to think dark jokes liao... den got tiko look, den must have yellow jokes liao... :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
...den got tiko look, den must have yellow jokes liao... :bsmilie:

Wah lau...:sweat:
But then what you said makes perfect sense. :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
yours 2D or 3D? Flash or 3D max type?

anyway, u show your sketch of the characters 1st before we can think of anything 'funny'.. if your char is those fierce 1, den need to think dark jokes liao... den got tiko look, den must have yellow jokes liao... :bsmilie:

I sorta like your concept. i will be using 3D max. and anything goes! we can do whatever we want. anything we want. i was thinking of stickmans! whahahah. it's easy to do but i need a very strong storyline to go with.

i remember seeing someone here in CS with an avatar with moving stickman and talking in hokkien about some coffee thingy and their face changing. those sorta idea can also. some of my classmates doing gundam too. so anything can do. i would just need some inspirations and ideas to start with. thanks

Koelsch said:
I sorta like your concept. i will be using 3D max. and anything goes! we can do whatever we want. anything we want. i was thinking of stickmans! whahahah. it's easy to do but i need a very strong storyline to go with.

i remember seeing someone here in CS with an avatar with moving stickman and talking in hokkien about some coffee thingy and their face changing. those sorta idea can also. some of my classmates doing gundam too. so anything can do. i would just need some inspirations and ideas to start with. thanks

so u haven even draw yet lah... not even a sketch up? i think if u do stickman... u will have a damn funny unicorn... haha... u saw b4 scooby doo 2, the skeleton monster... then they exchange their heads den break pieces and everything... if not, catch it if u wanna do stickmans...

Hmmms i just got my this project 2 hours ago and still developing ideas. so thus im asking around for any stuff for reference. if im doing the unicorn, i would do a very detailed 3D model of it as in realistic kind. but i'm afraid i can't manage it. like a mystic creature war kinda thing.

and i roughly only have like 6 weeks to do this project. it can be simple too actually. like roadrunner those kinda also can.

Koelsch said:
Hmmms i just got my this project 2 hours ago and still developing ideas. so thus im asking around for any stuff for reference. if im doing the unicorn, i would do a very detailed 3D model of it as in realistic kind. but i'm afraid i can't manage it. like a mystic creature war kinda thing.

and i roughly only have like 6 weeks to do this project. it can be simple too actually. like roadrunner those kinda also can.

no physics dynamics kind ar...

btw i think u very lazy leh... if they give u project just 2 hours ago, den u immediately come here to ask for help which u have not even tried... i think we better all dun help u... u have to think about yourself liao.... do some research and make it your own work...

=.=! what lazy? if i ain't hardworking, i won't be even bothering bout it now. lol. i'm just asking for some opinions and ideas. i was actually thinking of a archer shooting down from a castle and shooting some other models that are moving. or a realistic battle between mystic creatures like lotr or narnia. or maybe something like stickman but i just can't think of anything funny to go with my stickman. btw i love stickmans alot. but my storyline gotta be very good if i do stickman.

Status
Not open for further replies.