help in buying new camera..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizzuki

Feb 24, 2009
i have a question...im using a canon 400d..its a good camera la..no bad..but i have been trying different camera..like nikon d80,d90,d200...sony alpha 100..use some of my frenz camera..and i tot of buying a new camera..like d80 or d90..i really like the color..its awesome...but i dnt know which to purchase..and if i dont buy a new camera..i tot of buy a flash...can you guys recommand some flash..

thanks..peace..

sounds like bbb virus.

why do you prefer the d80 or d90? because of the COLOR? what is preferable about the color?

alternatively, i present you a third option, you can donate to a worthy cause.. it's called the NAI MEH FUND.

Hi fizzuki

I would propose to stick to your existing system instead.
If you need the flash, Canon has several Speedlite flash choices.

Ryan

What do you mean by awesome colours? And in which areas are your existing camera inadequate for your needs?

i have a question...im using a canon 400d..its a good camera la..no bad..but i have been trying different camera..like nikon d80,d90,d200...sony alpha 100..use some of my frenz camera..and i tot of buying a new camera..like d80 or d90..i really like the color..its awesome...but i dnt know which to purchase..and if i dont buy a new camera..i tot of buy a flash...can you guys recommand some flash..

thanks..peace..

sounds like bbb virus.

why do you prefer the d80 or d90? because of the COLOR? what is preferable about the color?

alternatively, i present you a third option, you can donate to a worthy cause.. it's called the NAI MEH FUND.

heheheh I think you are right.
To TS, you're just overcome with the BBB virus.
Maybe you set the colour output differently on your 400D, compared to your friends' D80/D90. The cheapest way is to tweak the processing to get colours closer to what you want. The expensive way is to change cameras, thinking that this will solve the issue.

what is BBB man???hahaha..okay..i wont buy a new camera..but what is a good flash??can you suggest..

All you need to do is adjust the camera colour settings to your taste and you can stick with your current camera.

dude. Hmm, EOS 400D is a decent camera. Get yourself a Speedlite EX580II flash or a "L" lens. That will be better:)

what is BBB man???hahaha..okay..i wont buy a new camera..but what is a good flash??can you suggest..

What kind of photography are you interested in? If it's mainly landscapes, the flash will have minimal effect in most instances.

2 upgrades you can consider:

- faster lens: Has larger maximum aperture (eg. f/4 or f/2.8) and usually sharper and also more solidly-built. But can be rather expensive.

- External flash: For you it's either Canon 430EX or 580EX or other 3rd-party flashes. Something that can bounce flash will be ideal.

sounds like bbb virus.

sorry... what is NAI MEH FUND?

hey..thanks for the advise..i did check out the two flash..(430EX and 580EX)..its okay for me..maybe buying the 430ex flash..thanks again for your advise guys..appreciated...

good luck with your purchase!
Do post some pics once you're familiar with using your external flash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.