Help im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaps23

Apr 29, 2009
Sorry guys, I am new to this so I have a few questions and I hope you guys can help me out. I am actually planning to buy a nikon dslr but I have no idea which one to get for a newbie. I need recommendations and when I purchase the camera, does the lens comes with it or I need to buy it myself. Thank you guys so much .

The upcoming D5K sounds promising for a entry lvl cam ! =D

But it really depends on ya needs and mind stating a budget ? x)

my buget is around $1500

For most basic functions, try D60. If you want more functions to play with and more advanced, try D90. It'll last you for a long time. If you want lens to come with it, ask for the kit lens when you purchase.

If you're willing to wait, try the D5000 that's coming out soon.

More helpful if you tell us what kind of pictures or event are you planning to take most, example will be indoor or outdoor, group portrait, or landscape or candid etc. This can help us in sugesting certain equipment to you base on your budget.

oh okay .. you know the price for d60 and any recommended place to buy the camera .. was thinking of going to courts .. lol

oh okay .. you know the price for d60 and any recommended place to buy the camera .. was thinking of going to courts .. lol

Look in the Nikon sub-forum, there's a price guide sticky there.

agree.. D5K to me is like standing between D60 and D90 regarding handling and picture quality ? Guess we all have to wait and see ~ ~ ~

When you are confused with Nikon, I suggest you go for Canon.. lol :)

Sorry guys, I am new to this so I have a few questions and I hope you guys can help me out. I am actually planning to buy a nikon dslr but I have no idea which one to get for a newbie. I need recommendations and when I purchase the camera, does the lens comes with it or I need to buy it myself. Thank you guys so much .

all will do, it depends on you..

you can buy it separately or together as a kit, there are so many lenses

maybe you need to read up more before you step into this area

Status
Not open for further replies.