Help! I need help NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a photography exhibition coming up in 3 days... need a place to have my photographs printed.

A local print shop sucks...the quality just isn't the same when you take it from a regular printer.

Places like kodak and fujifilm are better but pricy beyond belief. Cmon, there has to be some place in singapore that will not charge 15 dollars per photo(8R)

Tried Cathay photo, was recommended...those guys don't print apparently.
Help me outttt
If I don't have the pictures submitted for developing by today, it will be too late..
help me help me help me please.... I am begging..pleading... Any place that will give me a good quality print at a reasonable price.

8R cost about $6. and is ready in 3hours at most fujifilm shops. Think your msg came a day too early? Hahahah..

Alrite, dont panic. try the neighbourhood again.
You might wanna tell us roughly where you stay. There are some good shops spread all over singapore if you search the forum. =)

try 35mm color centre at bukit timah. a little pricey(no where close to 15 per print though), but i like their prints.

Go to fotohub, 1 cent money, 1 cent goods. Worth it.

I have a photography exhibition coming up in 3 days... need a place to have my photographs printed.

A local print shop sucks...the quality just isn't the same when you take it from a regular printer.

Places like kodak and fujifilm are better but pricy beyond belief. Cmon, there has to be some place in singapore that will not charge 15 dollars per photo(8R)

Tried Cathay photo, was recommended...those guys don't print apparently.
Help me outttt
If I don't have the pictures submitted for developing by today, it will be too late..
help me help me help me please.... I am begging..pleading... Any place that will give me a good quality print at a reasonable price.

mate a little bit last minute.
If your monitor isn't calibrated to the printer or something doesn't work out the way it should it will be a mess.
Sometimes it pays to be a little organised,
which i am not although would love to be ha

best of luck though

try contacting Kelvyn from Miao Laan. Its in Bukit Batok area. But the service he provides, is beyong the distance you are going to travel.

o_O Photography exhibition in 3 days, but photos not printed?

Try Miao Lann. :)

mate a little bit last minute.
If your monitor isn't calibrated to the printer or something doesn't work out the way it should it will be a mess.
Sometimes it pays to be a little organised,
which i am not although would love to be ha

best of luck though
of course it pays to be organized...but I was just informed about the exhibition 5 days ago... and I really wanted to participate.
:(
doing the best i can...
took care of making a business card for myself,
printed my photos out in 8R and 12R, took a price list for photo sizes and made an inventory of different types of frames per size...
Everything seems to be ready...now I just need to select from the 12R ones...which ones to hang on the wall...

of course it pays to be organized...but I was just informed about the exhibition 5 days ago... and I really wanted to participate.
:(
doing the best i can...
took care of making a business card for myself,
printed my photos out in 8R and 12R, took a price list for photo sizes and made an inventory of different types of frames per size...
Everything seems to be ready...now I just need to select from the 12R ones...which ones to hang on the wall...
will try miao laan next time.
Went to the KT photo studio for now. Got my prints done.

77 S8R shots
43 S12R shots...

grand total 504 dollars...

and my god, they look fantastic. So pretty so pretty... I love this place. Will give miao laan a shot once since it got mentioned twice here...but for now, KT studio gets 5 stars in my book.

Glad you got them printed! That's a lot of photos. Care to show some here? ;p

gladly, but in which gallery...there are so many... Its easier to view them straight from my flickr account...
Have uploaded some pictures there..well...a LOT of pictures, but only few are going on display..the rest are ones from my recent shoot..not uploaded online anwhere as of yet.

http://flickr.com/photos/hersheydesai/

You spent $504 on 120 prints and you're only choosing some for exhibition?
Why not choose first then print? (Although this is coming too late)

no no...choosing all...
only 4-7 will be kept on the wall... I would love to put them all on the wall....but i only have 3meters in width. Sooooo, the rest of the pics will put them in booklets for people to browse through...

Each booklet will ahve specific pics of the shoot..
chinatown shots, botanic garden shots...

also gives a sense of consistency that way... Shows the views the first to last shot of chinatown..stuff like that.

Not sure if you have a colour managed workflow at home but I have ICC print profiles for KT available. Pls see Commercial Services Section. Thanks.

I think Grace Digital charges something like $3 per 8R.

Hahaha....I also have ICC profiles for Grace....:)

I have used Grace too and they are very experienced as well. In general, I have had great results from KT, Grace and Konota. I have not tried Miao Laan but have heard only good things abut them.

Status
Not open for further replies.