Help! I Need A Job!


Status
Not open for further replies.

benedium

New Member
Jun 19, 2004
1,204
0
0
www.photo.net
#1
Hi everyone,
I'm currently jobless and would really like to work again.
I was a copywriter with a couple of local advertising agencies.
I even have experience in filmmaking and video production in capacities ranging from video cameraman to propmaster (art direction).
And as you may already know, I'm also a hobby photographer.
If you know of any 'lobangs' for me to earn some money and make a living, hope you can let me know?
Thank you.
 

soma

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2005
1,609
0
0
Local
#2
benedium said:
Hi everyone,
I'm currently jobless and would really like to work again.
I was a copywriter with a couple of local advertising agencies.
I even have experience in filmmaking and video production in capacities ranging from video cameraman to propmaster (art direction).
And as you may already know, I'm also a hobby photographer.
If you know of any 'lobangs' for me to earn some money and make a living, hope you can let me know?
Thank you.
Can try job agency, i think they charge $50 if found a job.:thumbsup:
 

Jul 24, 2005
826
0
0
35
#6
Wah.. Can look for job here also ah? I also jobless!! *cry*
 

TrailsofLife

Senior Member
Jul 6, 2004
8,884
0
0
Singapore
#7
I also jobless, and I am a Art Director. If you need to form a team. Let me know.:thumbsup:
 

benedium

New Member
Jun 19, 2004
1,204
0
0
www.photo.net
#9
Hey good idea Max2.8!
Plus my friend got video production equipment... Maybe we can set up a little agency ;)
Now all we need is someone to do business development and account servicing.
Anyone interested?
 

#10
benedium said:
Hey good idea Max2.8!
Plus my friend got video production equipment... Maybe we can set up a little agency ;)
Now all we need is someone to do business development and account servicing.
Anyone interested?
Sounds like I can fit the bill for Business Development.
I have been doing sales for the past 5yrs and my last job was for a Visual Communication company as Biz Development. Wanna hire??
 

benedium

New Member
Jun 19, 2004
1,204
0
0
www.photo.net
#11
Not considered hire lah. After all don't think any of us can pay people salary. Can only be partners. We should meet up for kopi and discuss! :)
Call me on 96911216 when u free.
 

evq

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
546
0
0
44
The 13th floor
#13
Sjourn said:
Where u think?:devil:
I'm hoping Punggol though.;p

Upz for the Threadstarter.
BEst of luck in ur job finding. I will look out for u as well.
 

Sjourn

Senior Member
Aug 9, 2004
967
0
0
Punggol 21
#14
evq said:
I'm hoping Punggol though.;p

Upz for the Threadstarter.
BEst of luck in ur job finding. I will look out for u as well.
TKK:bsmilie: :bsmilie: I wish i can shift my ops here, but SG no longer competetive.
 

BBTM

Senior Member
Nov 23, 2004
2,209
6
38
BB West
#15
Hope to see one good service from you folks soon. Me also thinking of changing job. Current work place :thumbsd:
 

Sjourn

Senior Member
Aug 9, 2004
967
0
0
Punggol 21
#17
1911 said:
what kind of engr u looking for?:bigeyes: and which part of china? very interested leh
Please look up details on the newspaper, I don't think advertising or soliciting is allowed here in the forum. All I can say is looking for product engineer. Pai seh...:embrass:
 

Paul_Yeo

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2004
2,155
0
0
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
#18
benedium said:
Hi everyone,
I'm currently jobless and would really like to work again.
I was a copywriter with a couple of local advertising agencies.
I even have experience in filmmaking and video production in capacities ranging from video cameraman to propmaster (art direction).
And as you may already know, I'm also a hobby photographer.
If you know of any 'lobangs' for me to earn some money and make a living, hope you can let me know?
Thank you.
Here's a list of online job websites

http://www.renotalk.com/main/component/option,com_weblinks/catid,38/Itemid,23/
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom