Help! I do not dare to go to the hairdresser/barber!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki

Dec 3, 2005
SengKang
becoz,

1) everytime i sae cut slope... will end up damn short..even when i sae trim abit! so..my side will end up like bald..then when i starts growing..the side will kinda grow laterally... very ugly!

2) everytime i sae dun cut slope, so they juz cut w/o the slope.. end up very ugly also..

the thing is that,
1) i dun wanna cut botak,
2) i cant keep long hair for my work..

my last hair cut was horrendously short.. it has been about close to 3 months since i got my last haircut. help.. what do u tell the hairdresser/barber when u cut ur hair.. hahaha... :(

go to a barber who doesn't have a grudge against you
Yellow!%20giggle.gif

niki said:
becoz,

1) everytime i sae cut slope... will end up damn short..even when i sae trim abit! so..my side will end up like bald..then when i starts growing..the side will kinda grow laterally... very ugly!

2) everytime i sae dun cut slope, so they juz cut w/o the slope.. end up very ugly also..

the thing is that,

my last hair cut was horrendously short.. it has been about close to 3 months since i got my last haircut. help.. what do u tell the hairdresser/barber when u cut ur hair.. hahaha... :(

Are u a female, why cut slope? Btw, how was ur KK trip?:)

go to designer hair salon, tell them you can't keep long hair, and don't like short hair, let them do whatever things, as long it looks good.

then take photos of your own head shots, front, left, right and back, next time bring the photos to any hairdresser/barber, just ask them copy the same thing can liao.

you need a better hairdresser...

... and, a barber will not solve your hair woes.

sorry to disappoint u hor.. i'm a guy ah.. niki is my doggie's name.. using it as my nick.. hahah..

:bsmilie:

niki said:
sorry to disappoint u hor.. i'm a guy ah.. niki is my doggie's name.. using it as my nick.. hahah..

OIC, you name yourself after a dog, that's great... :bsmilie:

niki said:

No, I am not disappointed. :bsmilie:

:think:

i have 1 more dog..cody.. which i haven name myself after... hahaha..

ask him/her to cut the trim the sides, but not too thin until can see too much scalp. around 4 fingers slope should be ok.

The last time you cut was 3months ago!! :bigeyes:

I usually wash/cut my hair once every 2-3 weeks since 1.5 years ago at Kimage Academy, by their students. I don't worry they can't cut because there's teachers to teach them how to cut my hair!

SG weather is so warm and humid! Brought up for 23+ years yet still can't get used to the weather. :think:

Tell them short and layer .. no slope? Can try Tony&Guy

hey eug, thanks...:thumbsup:

Btw, how was ur KK trip?

2nd june then go.. hehehe.. now feel lazy to bring tripod.. haha..

niki said:
becoz,

the thing is that,

are you sure u went to the barber's, and not the butcher shop?
Yellow!%20giggle.gif

maybe when you said "trim abit" .... they misheard it as "trim until abit" :bsmilie:

u have a point...

maybe they misinterpret..haha.. :bsmilie:

behyx said:
ask him/her to cut the trim the sides, but not too thin until can see too much scalp. around 4 fingers slope should be ok.

The last time you cut was 3months ago!! :bigeyes:

I usually wash/cut my hair once every 2-3 weeks since 1.5 years ago at Kimage Academy, by their students. I don't worry they can't cut because there's teachers to teach them how to cut my hair!

SG weather is so warm and humid! Brought up for 23+ years yet still can't get used to the weather. :think:

think my last cut is about 3 to 4 months too... hehehe...

wah..like that my hair grow damn fast.. 3-4weeks have to cut liao.

Lenscapes said:
wah..like that my hair grow damn fast.. 3-4weeks have to cut liao.

after it grow to a certain length, it will stop growing... or at least, slow down...

i notice that if i cut short, it will grow very fast, until i kept it longer, then it will remain..

I also have the same problem... everytime go malay barber, tell him what style what style also he cut one style... very short. :bsmilie:

So now I'm used to it, just take it. Change hairstyle. :bsmilie:

You want stylo-milo, must go salon, not malay barber... :)

Try telling them the blade size. The larger the number the longer your hair will be. Example no 1 means very short.

From experience Malay barbers dont give a hoot about style... its factory style. Slope the sides and back. Cut the top short and thats it... I mean what do you expect for less than 10 dollars? So no matter what you tell them... they will just one ear in one ear out.......

Why not try those new Japanese style 10 min hair cut type if budget is your problem? They are not too bad and at least they dont just shave your hair off.

Status
Not open for further replies.