Help, i am totally new to photgraphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chingalvin

May 29, 2007
Hello people here. I am totally new to photography and i have read quite a bit before i posted here.

I've recently been attracted to Alternate photography done by my teachers and other then the normal digital cameras, i have never touched other type of cameras.

I hope to try out alternate photography but i am not sure which should i buy.

According to my teacher, he is using a LOMO camera but i dont knwo what is it.

As i have never touched those alternate cameras before, i dont know what it is really like and i hope you guys can help me.

What are the different types of camera avaliable? what are the differences??

Thanks alot. I love to draw (i am in arts school), and now i hope to take up photography as well... thanks alot..

hi, if any 1 can help me? deeply appreciated...;)

Lomo is simply a brand name that covers many different forms of cameras.

The most commonly associated camera with the lomo brand is the LCA

A wiki entry on it can be found here

If you want to see all the cameras and pictures associated with lomo then you should visit the lomography website here

You can visit the online shop and get descriptions of the cameras there

There is a lomo embassy in Singapore that sells the cameras. It's called Objectifs and can be found along Liang Seah Street.

Or alternatively, go ask your teacher politely what lomo is all about and maybe he'll tell you about it.

Hello people here. I am totally new to photography and i have read quite a bit before i posted here.

I've recently been attracted to Alternate photography done by my teachers and other then the normal digital cameras, i have never touched other type of cameras.

I hope to try out alternate photography but i am not sure which should i buy.

According to my teacher, he is using a LOMO camera but i dont knwo what is it.

As i have never touched those alternate cameras before, i dont know what it is really like and i hope you guys can help me.

What are the different types of camera avaliable? what are the differences??

Thanks alot. I love to draw (i am in arts school), and now i hope to take up photography as well... thanks alot..

I think da best person to teach & coach ya is ya very own teacher.

There r some LOMOgraphers or dealers around but how do ya need their assistance.:think:

Ya need to read at least or surf around about it becos it seems like ya r waiting to be spoon fed. Search da forum, ya will find those LOMOgraphic shooters & maybe they mite spoon feed u too.

Good luck. :confused:

Can Start Here

Status
Not open for further replies.