Help! I am being stalked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liarliar

Deregistered
May 13, 2007
I recently rejected some acquitance to be my friends. Now they keep appearing stalking me. How please help i am very traumatized. We come from a warm friendly environment where chance to make friends are in abundance. But one or two keeps appearing in my life and is making my head bigger and bigger everyday :cry:

I just don't want to be their friends :cry:

I recently rejected some acquitance to be my friends. Now they keep appearing stalking me. How please help i am very traumatized. We come from a warm friendly environment where chance to make friends are in abundance. But one or two keeps appearing in my life and is making my head bigger and bigger everyday :cry:

You must be handsome.

O.O

tell them you love them and would love to meet them at xxx location

then ask sion to go there. :)

there, problem solved.

Please sincere genuine replies help only. I am really traumatized. :cry:

Just tell them nicely to leave you alone.

just keep ignoring them, they will soon get the message. :cool:

I sms and wrote to them about how i felt already, and i am not making bad remarks about them in front of others either, just don't want to be their friends but they keep coming appearing in my life. Please if this Sion guy can help me i would like to hear him out.

I am really traumitized. It started like a daydream but soon leads to insonmia and now its nightmare! :cry:

how i am a little scare i am still a v***** (pls i sensored on sensitive words even if it is not taboo if not i receive infractions) i fear they will do something to me. I want to be pure and chaste to my future wife :cry:

Last edited:
there has to be a message or agenda ....... are they religious zealots or what kind of activities are they promoting?

Are the people stalking you male or female?

I sms and wrote to them about how i felt already, and i am not making bad remarks about them in front of others either, just don't want to be their friends but they keep coming appearing in my life. Please if this Sion guy can help me i would like to hear him out.

I am really traumitized. It started like a daydream but soon leads to insonmia and now its nightmare! :cry:

how i am a little scare i am still a v***** (pls i sensored on sensitive words even if it is not taboo if not i receive infractions) i fear they will do something to me. I want to be pure and chaste to my future wife :cry:

Are the people stalking you male or female?

I think that answers Yoricko's question, unless... nvm. Kidding!

Simple, the police will deal with this if you file a report. no point dragging this on and on which ended up you being so vexed.

wow this is the first time i heard guys being stalked.

talk to them nicely. and then add in something like "if you still continue to stalk me, im afraid i have to hand the situation to the police"
think they will get the signal.

interesting.

heres a pic for your nightmares .. :p

3768888501_c92490dec3_o.jpg

Nothing personal but I can't help noticing your username! :bsmilie:

wait.

so you want advice from us as to what to do.

wouldn't it make more sense to tell us what happened? you don't have to put names, nor do you have to put exact details... but I dare say that the best advice can't be given unless we're given a bit more information.

a counselling psychologist can't administer a form of therapy if you decide to go into the office and not do or say anything, get what I mean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.