Help..I am addicted to scratch cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonsiao

Sep 2, 2004
singapore
www.weddingdairy.blogspot.com
Hi fellow Clubsnappers,
Anyone into these scratch cards by the singapore pools? i think i am dying to buy new items so i decided to try this out....

Image08.jpg

all this in a single lunch out..... :bsmilie:

seem out of focus... den pixelated... ooops forget this is not pic for comments... hehehe... ;p

anyway, i never buy this b4, cos i think its only sold at designated area and only sold on weekdays rite...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
seem out of focus... den pixelated... ooops forget this is not pic for comments... hehehe... ;p

anyway, i never buy this b4, cos i think its only sold at designated area and only sold on weekdays rite...

ah yeah, pic taken from hp lah...can't bring my cam into office...yap, only sold via singapore pools outlets and weekdays..eh,how you know so much? :bsmilie:

nikonsiao said:
Hi fellow Clubsnappers,
Anyone into these scratch cards by the singapore pools? i think i am dying to buy new items so i decided to try this out....

Image08.jpg

what's that? :dunno: can eat one? ;p

nikonsiao said:
Hi fellow Clubsnappers,

err ... everytime you feel itchy take out the money from your wallet and put inside your other pocket instead of buying the scratch cards lor, imagine you bought all and won nothing ... like that at the end of some time you have enough money to buy new toy liao ;)

erm.... wat can i say... haha... when your ganna the triple "B" virus....
u will anything that will give u extra $$.....

Play for fun can lah... but addicted then will be bad lor...

i think you got the triple B on the wrong items dude..

"But the chances of TIO is 50-50 u know? Either tio or bo tio" LOL... suddenly remember something wat li guo huang said in the movie "hu ran fa cai" lol

nikonsiao said:
ah yeah, pic taken from hp lah...can't bring my cam into office...yap, only sold via singapore pools outlets and weekdays..eh,how you know so much? :bsmilie:

lol ....stop wasting money lah..save up to buy VR better right??
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

one day 10 tics, one week = 70 tics = $140!! ha ha..
$140* 4 weeks= $560
$560 * 1 year= $6720!!! ha ha....

Very small chances to win and the winnings amount are small. :nono:

nikonsiao said:

my gf went to buy 4D the other day, den i got nothing 2 do, so look at the posters, den thought of buying & play, den the clause write... only sold on weekdays... :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
my gf went to buy 4D the other day, den i got nothing 2 do, so look at the posters, den thought of buying & play, den the clause write... only sold on weekdays... :bsmilie:

the calling is strong.......buy buy buy.....top prize is $20,000..

WHY IS IT NOT ME????

Status
Not open for further replies.