Help! I accidentally drop my DSLR!

hi Beebeeice,

If you dont wish to go down to Harbourfront/Vivo area, u might try asking this guy working at this shop

http://pachome1.pacific.net.sg/~lns/

or u can also try to PM fatigue (but i think he has too many repair cases on hand =) )

I trust all my stuff with bro fatigue. :thumbsup:

But he has stopped taking in new jobs temporarily due to overload of requests.

btw what lens is it har?
I was squinting at the photo. Is it 18-135?

If 18-55 then probably don't bother repairing. Cost would be similar to buying a new one.
18-135.... hmmmm :think:

btw what lens is it har?
I was squinting at the photo. Is it 18-135?

If 18-55 then probably don't bother repairing. Cost would be similar to buying a new one.
18-135.... hmmmm :think:
18-135

You may want to get / borrow a lens to test is your body is ok first then determine your next step of repair.

can somebody PM me Fatigue's profile or something?

You may want to get / borrow a lens to test is your body is ok first then determine your next step of repair.
OK.. Any shop i should go to to "borrow" a lens for testing? and maybe they can also tell me whats wrong with my cam/lens.

Not really accepting jobs these few days but how to say no? daredevil123, night86mare and cleonbus gave the referral.;)

To beebeeice, Don't wipe the front glass, there might be some small glass particles from the filter that could scratch the front optics. you can only use the blower to clean it.

Not really accepting jobs these few days but how to say no? daredevil123, night86mare and cleonbus gave the referral.;)

To beebeeice, Don't wipe the front glass, there might be some small glass particles from the filter that could scratch the front optics. you can only use the blower to clean it.

Bro fatigue, you are always so obliging. Super nice guy :thumbsup:

beebeeice, you better grab this opportunity fast. bro fatigue is usually pack to the brim with jobs. ;)

bro fatigue, i havent had any direct dealings with you before but have been hearing alot about you, hence your name came to mind =)

beebeeice: grab this chance ^_^

bro, perhaps maybe you could start camera repair courses for potential camera technicians to learn from you....

good $$ and it will also ensure that your skills will be passed on..

without you, everyone will be at the mercy of canon/nikon service center...

Hi TS,

IF its just the filter thead portion, then its not an expensive mistake.

My buddy once dropped a L lens from more then 1 meter height and continued rolled down the stairs... Filter thread area was out of shape till the lens cap couldnt even be put on let alone putting on a filter...

CSC changed that portion that was out of shape and cost about 120 dollars...

Its been couple of yrs now and he is still using it.... :)

EPIC HORROR MOVIE with quite a SURPRISING ENDING :bigeyes:

I trust all my stuff with bro fatigue. :thumbsup:

But he has stopped taking in new jobs temporarily due to overload of requests.

I promised daredevil123 that I will fix his camera whenever I got free time.
Now his camera is long overdue and he still recommend my services.
Such a nice guy. :thumbsup:

Just an update. TS passed me his lens this evening. Just some simple misalignment
Ready for collection.

I promised daredevil123 that I will fix his camera whenever I got free time.
Now his camera is long overdue and he still recommend my services.
Such a nice guy. :thumbsup:

Just an update. TS passed me his lens this evening. Just some simple misalignment
Ready for collection.

Way to go... :thumbsup::D:heart:

bro, perhaps maybe you could start camera repair courses for potential camera technicians to learn from you....

good $$ and it will also ensure that your skills will be passed on..

without you, everyone will be at the mercy of canon/nikon service center...

Let me clear all my backlogs and we can set some time for such repair courses.
We can form a small group, have a cup of coffee, a short discussion and sharing of tips and tricks. Need to invite DD123, he knows a lot of technical stuff as well.

I have trusted Brother Fatigue with my lens now. Just passed it over to him this evening.

He is also a fellow rider! :cool: My other hobby is cycling. So it is good to know that he cycles too. XD

And thanks fatigue for helping me despite the many things you still have to repair.

Without you, i think i have to blow some big bucks. And there goes my Holiday money XD

Thanks Once again :)

We can form a small group, have a cup of coffee, a short discussion and sharing of tips and tricks. Need to invite DD123, he knows a lot of technical stuff as well.

I am nowhere close to you bro... :what:

I am nowhere close to you bro... :what:

Lets find a common time to meet up. I'll bring the refreshments. It will be an opportunity to meet my heros. :cool:

Can I join in?