[HELP] how to take good photos with a FX8 type of cam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
i sometime really think how did those ppl take good pix which a compact cam like my FX8, i hav just started using it like a month ago and wanna take good pix. i hav though of a SLR bef, but i am still young so maybe when i grow older with the $$$ i could buy 1.

therefore, do u hav any tips to take good pix in the higher end of a compact cam? tks for the help

aiyoh...:bsmilie: the secret trick is to observe and practice. With a compact cam, u can bring it along with u everywhere u go. Just look around if there's anything that is special.

Alternatively, just google 'photography tips' and read more. Library also got lots of books on photography.

Do not feel disadvantaged about having a compact cam. Having a dSLR also just not gurantee WOW photos.

U may wanna join the PLUG sessions too :D

ahsosl1e8 said:
aiyoh...:bsmilie: the secret trick is to observe and practice. With a compact cam, u can bring it along with u everywhere u go. Just look around if there's anything that is special.

Alternatively, just google 'photography tips' and read more. Library also got lots of books on photography.

Do not feel disadvantaged about having a compact cam. Having a dSLR also just not gurantee WOW photos.

U may wanna join the PLUG sessions too :D

pai say, wat is PLUG session?

People tend to say that it's the photographer behind the camera that's important. The camera is just a tool in itself. More complicated and functional cameras will give you more creative options, but the FX8, like most other newer cameras these days, is well-designed, fully featured and very capable.

A compact camera can take very good photos, but the photographer needs to understand the basics of lighting, composition, exposure etc. Watch for unusual sights and interesting angles, and be ready to shoot anytime!

It takes time to develop the ability to 'see' a shot, or to anticipate that something unusual is about to unfold. That's where the practise comes in. The more you shoot, and the more you read, the faster you'll learn. Pop by the library or search the web and there's plenty of information available.

fWord said:
People tend to say that it's the photographer behind the camera that's important. The camera is just a tool in itself. More complicated and functional cameras will give you more creative options, but the FX8, like most other newer cameras these days, is well-designed, fully featured and very capable.

A compact camera can take very good photos, but the photographer needs to understand the basics of lighting, composition, exposure etc. Watch for unusual sights and interesting angles, and be ready to shoot anytime!

It takes time to develop the ability to 'see' a shot, or to anticipate that something unusual is about to unfold. That's where the practise comes in. The more you shoot, and the more you read, the faster you'll learn. Pop by the library or search the web and there's plenty of information available.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: hera ye hear ye...Composition is the key.

BTW, compro_1975, what would you see as a good photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.