help how to make paypal payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirza

Jul 26, 2007
www.flickr.com
hii

anybody experienced how to make paypal payment using dbs debit card (bank card).. keen to share? :embrass:

Thanks

anybody can help, i dont even know how to start :(

chill...

register for a PP acct first then enter yr CC/Debit details. then u choose u are paying for a product or just transferring money. if u are paying for a product bought from ebay, it's even easier as ebay has a tie up with PP so u can just link yr ebay acc to the PP acc and straight away pay for it.

chill...

register for a PP acct first then enter yr CC/Debit details. then u choose u are paying for a product or just transferring money. if u are paying for a product bought from ebay, it's even easier as ebay has a tie up with PP so u can just link yr ebay acc to the PP acc and straight away pay for it.

hi there

i have registered and came up to the send money page, i choose payment for ebay item.. then the next window was inputing credit card properties.. i dunno how to input, got card number, card expiration date, card verification number.. what i should input there?
my dbs bank card only 10 digits and dun have expiration date and verification number.. :dunno:

if dun have expiration date, then can u give me yr CC ? use for life :p

just kidding.

it's the card expiry date or something, depends on what banks call it. look out for numbers like "09/10" or "03/09"

for the card verification number it's at the back of the card.

http://www.ems-ce.com/verify.htm

i use debit card to pay, i dun have credit card, still student..lol

is there anyway to paypal with debit card in the first place?? ive heard some people do paypal with dbs debit card, but not really understand how they do that..

do it the same way. i dont think there is much difference in procedures unless PP or whatever companies dont allow debit.

Status
Not open for further replies.