Help! How to clean Crumpler bag.

You make is sound like it is a nightmare living in HDB flats. I wonder how people dry their clothes. They all have to wear clothes with cigarette burns and dirty mop water stains?

All you need is 1-2 hours of hot sun to dry the bag. Being mindful of what your neighbors do is an important factor.

Not true meh? I hear "Ah Pek" complain all the time about their neighbours upstairs. :bigeyes:

Not true meh? I hear "Ah Pek" complain all the time about their neighbours upstairs. :bigeyes:

LOL.

Well, when it is good, no one give praise. When it is no good, people complain all the time. It probably happens a lot less than what we think/heard.

Few people complain does not mean all HDB owners are like that. I stay in the top most floor for 20+ years. My family never throw things outside windows, if hang laundry make sure it does not drip water.

If wash bag/shoe, will hang in bathroom let water drip for a few hours. Then let it sun for half a day, most likely will dry completely.

I don't understand what's so difficult washing a crumpler bag. If it's a leather bag then I worry. :angel:

im lucky...so far no stains..but i guess just take out the padding wash it will do.

I do the same like the what the others are doing. just try to brush lightly the stain, then wash the whole bag or the inserts on the washing machine, dry it out half a day under a good sun. Then dry thoroughly indoors, too much sun may cause it too fade.

Last edited:
dont know about the rest, but I used to wash my 5MDH in the machine, after awhile the bucket becomes soft. I gave my old 5mdh to a friend who didnt mind. just FYI.

wash your tongue clean, then start licking it at 30 fps ;p .
10 mins should be enough :thumbsup:

i dunk it in water, scrub the bag with a brush and soap and soak it in water overnight and hang out dry. done it to 2 of my crumpler bags, it works but not exactly 100% clean, especially those stubborn stains...