Help for Tripod use for Normal & Macro shoots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress

Sep 5, 2006
Hi
Any kind CSer can help me with the Manfrotto models? Went to the website and got confused:confused:
Requirement: Height 176cm
Loading : 7kg load

I need thetripod model that has this Rapid Column that can be place vertically(which is normal) and horizontally for Macro shoots.

I saw the manfrotto model that has this function but when i click that particular model, the pic does not show that versatile column.
If any of the Cser own this tripod, please share with me the model and cost.

Thanks a bunch!

Hi
Any kind CSer can help me with the Manfrotto models? Went to the website and got confused:confused:
Requirement: Height 176cm
Loading : 7kg load

I need thetripod model that has this Rapid Column that can be place vertically(which is normal) and horizontally for Macro shoots.

I saw the manfrotto model that has this function but when i click that particular model, the pic does not show that versatile column.
If any of the Cser own this tripod, please share with me the model and cost.

Thanks a bunch!

Try 055PRO or PROB.

BC

D50+300F4+ X2 tele-converter......that's for tele
D50+105mm + Raynox 3500 for macro

maybe buy sigma 170-500mm

D50+300F4+ X2 tele-converter......that's for tele
D50+105mm + Raynox 3500 for macro

Not sure which tripod is good for you. Best is you go down to CP to see their different model/brand of tripods.

For D50+105mm + Raynox 3500 for macro setup with tripod, it is recommended to use a focusing rail and release cable.

Bigma! ;p ......still waiting God of Wealth to held me that TOTO ticket!
Maybe when I become richer or earn $10,000/month

Thanks Bros! for all the information.

Bigma! ;p ......still waiting God of Wealth to held me that TOTO ticket!
Maybe when I become richer or earn $10,000/month

Thanks Bros! for all the information.

wait in line for the winning ticket, i was here first :bsmilie:

But the price difference between the 170-500 and 50-500... I might as well save up more for the 50-500...

hmmm. speaking of tripods, where would be a good place to buy tripods from? (price-wise and range) sorry to steal thread abit. noob here. MS-colour or CP??

hmmm. speaking of tripods, where would be a good place to buy tripods from? (price-wise and range) sorry to steal thread abit. noob here. MS-colour or CP??

Got mine from TK Foto

Status
Not open for further replies.