Help for mass emailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

studiolabmaster

Mar 15, 2004
Tampines SG
I had a freind who say he had 10millions of emails he want to send out..but he say cannot send cos he say isp will block him.
He is currently wanted to send this emails for his friend website to promote awareness,
anyone can suggest me how to do it?
pls advice..thanks...

I had a freind who say he had 10millions of emails he want to send out..but he say cannot send cos he say isp will block him.
He is currently wanted to send this emails for his friend website to promote awareness,
pls advice..thanks...

10 Million!!! :bigeyes:
That's as good as spamming!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...aqi=g10&oq=sending+mass+e&fp=25d2df88517031cf

Your friend hav 10 million friends?
And need to send e-mail for "awareness" promotion???

LOL!!!

promote awareness or advertising???!

wow 10 million, that's twice the population of singapore :bigeyes:

promote awareness or advertising???!

:bsmilie: Sounds more like advertising and most probably land up in junk mail in most filtering system.

spammer!!! :nono:

you want to help a friend for finding out how to send mass mail, that this friend want to help his friends to promote his website by sending mass mail, sound very complicated, more complicated the BGR of teenage.....

btw, sending 10 million emails is definitely spamming, will do more harm to your friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's website than promoting it.

Wah.. 10 million e-mails.. :bigeyes:
I think another way for awareness is through online classifieds website like www.mocca.com.sg or he can split the addresses in different e-mails? :dunno:

:bsmilie: Doesn't achieve his aim for 10 million target audience! Singapore has much lesser than tad 10 million population. :bsmilie:

pls advice..thanks...

try some russian website. many provide this services.

I hate SPAMs .... ;(

Hm why admin has not lock or delete this thread if it is potential spammer?

By the way if you think it is justifiable, it is better to do a viral email, where you send to a few friends who send to their friends and so on.
Kind of that email sent by "bill gates" who "promise to donate $1 to a sick kid" etc.
Of course people must symphatise with the cause and nobody will do it if it is to promote a business, cos it is just as good as just another spammer.

Last edited:
Hm why admin has not lock or delete this thread if it is potential spammer?

By the way if you think it is justifiable, it is better to do a viral email, where you send to a few friends who send to their friends and so on.
Kind of that email sent by "bill gates" who "promise to donate $1 to a sick kid" etc.
Of course people must symphatise with the cause and nobody will do it if it is to promote a business, cos it is just as good as just another spammer.

because it is good to let people know that spamming is bad :thumbsd:
if i delete/lock it, less people will know

i can easily write a bot...latch onto gmail and spam...

I can't believe there're folks out there who asks the public how to spam others and possibly the others themselves. :bigeyes:

I still don't understand how ones can able to collect 10 million emails addy...... or is it only have email addy of a few thousands people but plan to send 10 million emails to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.