Help exposure/shutter timings & places to develop?

brandonlar

Nov 7, 2010
Heyy recently got a Diana Multi-Pinhole Operator. Tested a few shots but have yet to develop cos i dont know where develops lomo pictures. Anyone knows?

And i wont have time to see the shots which i tested so can anyone tell me how long should i expose my picture to? For every scenario, eg. outdoors (sunny or cloudy or night), indoors (room or open or etc.) Help anyone?

Heyy recently got a Diana Multi-Pinhole Operator. Tested a few shots but have yet to develop cos i dont know where develops lomo pictures. Anyone knows?

And i wont have time to see the shots which i tested so can anyone tell me how long should i expose my picture to? For every scenario, eg. outdoors (sunny or cloudy or night), indoors (room or open or etc.) Help anyone?

get a clip on lightmeter. no way we can tell u the EXACT settings for all situations.indoors got spotlights, brightlights and no light. how to give u one setting that fits all?:sweat:

once u shoot long enough, u can actually guess exposure to a certain extent. but we cant help u cause we dunno what conditions it is. hope this helps.

http://www.sekonic.com/products/Sekonic L-208 TWINMATE.asp

Check the Traditional Darkroom section, they have lists of shops for certain film formats and film types.
According specs of the cam:
# Uses all kinds of 120 film
# Can be used with 35mm film when paired with the Diana 35mm Back+
You can select what kind of film you want to use. Maybe as a beginner you might want to stick to 35mm film. Easier to handle than 120mm.

Please read up about the basics of photography, especially exposure and its metering. There are basic guides in the newbies section, they apply to film as well as to digital cameras. There is no 'one setting fits all', it takes only 5min during a sunset or a single could to change the necessary exposure settings. Maybe 'Sunny 16' could be a starting point for you.

Last edited: