Help Chinese Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpaw23

Sep 10, 2009
Singapore
Hi anyone can help me to type english phrases to chinese in Microsoft word? Please message me and I will private message the phrases. thanks a lot.:)

wat in for us?? :think: :bsmilie:

Hi anyone can help me to type english phrases to chinese in Microsoft word? Please message me and I will private message the phrases. thanks a lot.:)

Google Translate is your best friend.

e.g. Guys With Cameras are a gang of nose bleeding dirty old men. = 用相机家伙是一伙的鼻子出血肮脏的老人们。

Google Translate is your best friend.

e.g. Guys With Cameras are a gang of nose bleeding dirty old men. = 用相机家伙是一伙的鼻子出血肮脏的老人们。

thank you.. im just afraid that when it was wrongly translated, it will come out with different meaning...:embrass:

thank you.. im just afraid that when it was wrongly translated, it will come out with different meaning...:embrass:

no worries, you can always use Google Translate to countercheck by translating the chinese phrase back into english to see how accurate the translation is.

Last edited:
If you do not read Chinese at all, my advise is don't trust anyone that you don't know here for translation. Ask your colleague instead. If the person happens to be funny and give u an obnoxious translation, it is going to be real bad. :nono:

if you do not read chinese at all, my advise is don't trust anyone that you don't know here for translation. Ask your colleague instead. If the person happens to be funny and give u an obnoxious translation, it is going to be real bad. :nono:

Google Translate:
如果你不懂中文,我劝你不要相信任何陌生人为您翻译。最好是问你的同事代替。如果此人恰好是恶作剧,并让您讨厌的翻译,它将会非常恶劣。

no worries, you can always use Google Translate to countercheck by translating the chinese phrase back into english to see how accurate the translation is.

用相机家伙是一伙的鼻子出血肮脏的老人们 = With the camera guy's nose was bleeding a group of dirty old men.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

用相机家伙是一伙的鼻子出血肮脏的老人们 = With the camera guy's nose was bleeding a group of dirty old men.

not bad hor!!! :bsmilie:

think this googles' translation is wrong. not totally, but the phrasing is.

Usually the literal meaning is correct but the sentence structure most likely will be wrong and may or may not result in a different message.

And even if the meaning is communicated, the message will probably sound weird.

Not too far off..

Guys With Cameras, are a gang of, nose bleeding dirty old men

With the camera, guy's, nose was bleeding a group of dirty old men

The message is still quite similar....

Status
Not open for further replies.