HELP: Cats Lovers !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
HELP HELP !!! i have a friend who has cats at her father'
s old shop, but due to some reason, they moved to a new area to continue with their business.

But the thing is that my friend is a cats lover, she used to have cats at her old shop, but her dad dun allows her to keep the cats in the new shop. and now one of the cats broke its legs and were bully by other stray cats ...

I heard that there's a lady who willing to keep stray cats .... anyone got her contact no. ???? URGENT !!!

Thanks in Advance !!!!!!!!!!!!

*by the way, my friend said she dun really trust SPCA ... for watever reason ...

Originally posted by West_ray
asked liao, waiting for his reply ... :rolleyes:
Duh. Just checked.... something not right. I only got an empty PM.:dunno:

Nvm.

Yes, you can send the request to CWS. Its the best way. I'm sorry I cannot do much. The cat volunteers I occasionally help out are overloaded. With first the culling and now the withdrawal of support from all the govt parties, it is really untenable for them to take even 1 more stray.

Yet, I understand that some of the CWS members know folks who are keen to adopt 1 more cat. So contacting them is probably your best bet.

er ... sorry ... is CWS = Copyright CWS Productions ???? coz i couldnt foudn it on Net ... do u have their contact no. or wat??? deeply appericate ur help ...

how about pinning a notice on message boards at places like Cold Storage & the vets' clinics? I do see such notices from time to time.

do we need to pay for tat ???? but i dun think my friend will let her cat let into unknown's hands ...

will check it out at CWS ... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.