HELP cannon 40D

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohN-

Jan 26, 2008
was offered 1.7k+ for a 40D + Tampron 17-50 . BODY : 1.4k lens $350. but i dunno it is a parrell import set or not . most shop i check 40d BODY is 1.5k+ . Lens 600+ . can any1 teach me how to check if its Parrell import ? shop is WORLDWIDECAMERS. so is it a parrell import set due to its cheap price?

If the price is too good to be true, then it is too good to be true. Go for the dhops named in the sticky. . .

M S Color
Cathay Photo
T K Foto
Alan Photo
John 3:16

world wide cameras is the shop facing funan right.... BEWARE, becareful...

best is to check everything first, but if you think can buy, go ahead

Do a search on "world Wide camera".

Then u will stay far far from them.......

Don't ever step in there......

Just check if the warranty card is Canon Singapore.

If the price is too good to be true, then it is too good to be true. Go for the dhops named in the sticky. . .

M S Color
Cathay Photo
T K Foto
Alan Photo
John 3:16

you can also try LORDS (at lucky plaza) or orient photo (at SLS).
most importantly is get an e-quote before going down and ask if the cam is lt a grey set or local set.

was offered 1.7k+ for a 40D + Tampron 17-50 . BODY : 1.4k lens $350. but i dunno it is a parrell import set or not . most shop i check 40d BODY is 1.5k+ . Lens 600+ . can any1 teach me how to check if its Parrell import ? shop is WORLDWIDECAMERS. so is it a parrell import set due to its cheap price?

This is a well-known SCAM shop.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350933

wa world wide cameras, one of the suckiest shop with suckiest customer service. go in less than 1min i wan to run liao, still gimme tt very fed up face.. crazy ppl in there. :nono:

They are...hmm, infamous. Yes, one of the shops to avoid.

Quoted me an absurd price of $30+ for a pack of four Maha Powerex AA NiMH batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.