Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
If you think you have the ability to help ClubSNAP grow, join us!

1: Logo Design
2: Forums Color Themes Design
3: ClubSNAP Webdesign
4: MySQL and PHP.
5: Write Photo Journalistic Articles.

For Items 1, 2 & 3, users can submit their Design as an Image here.
All Design and Themes shall be put up on a poll and all members here shall poll which design they like best. Entry end at 1st March 2002

Post here Now or Email ClubSNAP with a short list of your proficiencies!

Our Definition of Volunteering

The idea of volunteering here is that we use our own free time, resources, ideas, sweat, money, etc etc.. to help out in any way we can without expecting material rewards.

Here's the rough logo idea as requested by Spacey

clubsnaplogo1.jpg

clubsnaplogo2.jpg

Apologies if the file is big....did a chop chop scan and post...got to rush to sch...im late!! !!

:D

Argh...damn cant see....i got no where else to upload. DOes clubsnap have a file upload service like offstones'? tat would be helpful.

Started from Violett's idea..

I added in the digital 0101 at the bottom to show both film (top) & digital photography (bottom 0101).

This can probably be the black & white version.. I haven't thought about the colours yet. Can probably incorporate RGB colour inside.

Given that we might print namecards, posters, t-shirts, banners, stickers in future.. we may not want the final logo to be 4colour. Maybe 2c would be a good choice??

Comments?? Ideas??

logoClubsnap1.gif

oh.. I can offer to help to vectorise the logo into eps (whichever design is chosen)

The eps is a vector format so it will retain full quality when we export to different formats or size, it will retain full crisp quality.

Originally posted by Violett
Here's my original design

clubsnaplogo.jpg

I would probaly want to use the digital fonts for the 01010101.. don't have them on my computer yet..

Somehow I feel the space is better... my version is a little cramped... comments???

Just trying ...

logo.jpg

I've mirrored sbs99's suggestion.

clubsnaplogo1.jpg

clubsnaplogo2.jpg

oopS! Thanx....its not finely drawn....its a simple one i thot of. :)

"C" and "S" are represented by the camera...does it look like a camera??

sbs
you gave me some ideas...
ill work on yours.
lets hope i can come up with something with your idea :)
i like it.

Originally posted by quackaroo
sbs
you gave me some ideas...
ill work on yours.
lets hope i can come up with something with your idea :)
i like it.

Me anything. :)
Anyway im rather bz with school projects at the moment. The above idea..i had bout 15 mins idling time while listening to the lecturer...instead of snoozing...sketched a simple one. Heheh
:D

I like sbs99's logo but it's a bit plain. I am no designer but here's my suggestion. Maybe make it more artistic, or snazzy. Also put "ClubSnap" as a "brand" on the logo, since it looks like a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.