Help - 3M Monitor Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

siewsphone

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
Anyone know where could I get the following models ???

AF200L HF350L

Any anyone know roughly how much will it cost??

Thanks advance.

Are you referring to the AF 200XL?

I bought the AF 200XL at Challanger sometime in August last year at ~$128. It was a good deal then as it came bundled with a 3M mousing surface, a 3M high performance cloth and a 3M umbrella.

Good luck in your search.

Originally posted by drafting88
Are you referring to the AF 200XL?

I bought the AF 200XL at Challanger sometime in August last year at ~$128. It was a good deal then as it came bundled with a 3M mousing surface, a 3M high performance cloth and a 3M umbrella.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks for your reply. XL is for 17"....I looking for 14" one...so L will do.....

what a waste. I just threw out my AF200L just about 2 weeks ago. Now mostly using LCD so had no use for it.

Tried selling the item in HWZ some time ago but no response even at $5. So finally decided to garbage it.

And now you looking for one. Could have given it to you for free.........:confused:

uhhh how special are 3M monitor filters =9

The price difference from other brand seems like a BIG leap -_-

Originally posted by Cherlyn
uhhh how special are 3M monitor filters =9

The price difference from other brand seems like a BIG leap -_-

The better filters WORK, the cheap $10 ones doesn't - they are just tinted glass. The better ones also has less glare, improves contrast and doesn't like put a veil between your eyes and the screen. On the other hand, monitors nowadays are quite low radiation to begin with, so don't really need filters.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by kaipium
what a waste. I just threw out my AF200L just about 2 weeks ago. Now mostly using LCD so had no use for it.

Tried selling the item in HWZ some time ago but no response even at $5. So finally decided to garbage it.

And now you looking for one. Could have given it to you for free.........:confused:

:eek:

Originally posted by ckiang

The better filters WORK, the cheap $10 ones doesn't - they are just tinted glass. The better ones also has less glare, improves contrast and doesn't like put a veil between your eyes and the screen. On the other hand, monitors nowadays are quite low radiation to begin with, so don't really need filters.

Regards
CK

But the monitor I using in my office is not the new one leh....

Thanks everyone.........

I just receive a new 3M filter from the store room.....hehehe

but if someone selling it at $5 again..plz contact me :D

Originally posted by ckiang

Regards
CK

How 'bt those mid-ranged ones? like $50~ :p
That for 3M seems to be over $100 ;p for 17inch filter hehe

Originally posted by Cherlyn

How 'bt those mid-ranged ones? like $50~ :p
That for 3M seems to be over $100 ;p for 17inch filter hehe

I guess the branded ones like 3M, VuTek, GlareGuard etc should be okay. Those never-heard-of ones, stay away.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.