:: Heloisa from Brazil ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
My take on Heloisa... Thanks to Modelinn again for bringing her in...
(Rest of the series is HERE)
C&C most welcomed :)

First outfit...
1)
60141851.jpg

2)
60141855.jpg

3)
60141860.jpg

great stuff you have there, esp 2,3,5 and 8

Just a pointer dude,

#6, any lower you'd haf caught her butt as well as anything else underneath... carefull...

Nice shots...:thumbsup: :lovegrin:

1. That's not always a bad thing.

2. I think he knows anyway...

Wai Leong
===
zac08 said:
Just a pointer dude,

#6, any lower you'd haf caught her butt as well as anything else underneath... carefull...

zac08 said:
Just a pointer dude,

L.U.C.K.Y. - Ladies Undies Can Kill You.....:bigeyes:

waileong said:
1. That's not always a bad thing.

2. I think he knows anyway...

Wai Leong
===

Hheheeh...

well... then it's up to the photog himself. ;)

i like the last one. her pose is interesting, it's stuck between a glamarous sexy picking at clothes feel, and an inquisitive "i wonder what else i could do with this" (or something) pose. would be even better if it didn't have the distracting background. ah well.

1. one of the better ones. watch her make up.
2. quite standard, nothhing really special, but it's aethestically good.
3.DOF may be a bit shallow, but that's just personal opinion. watch the bright spots at the bottom.
4. again, nothing special. would work better inbw IMO
5. whoa, bad lighting.
6. kinda perveted. pose is unflattering
7. looks like she's squinting from a bright light. would look bettter if she was winking in a cheeky way

Thanks user12343, kulit007 and erizai, for your encouragement... :)

zac08 said:
Just a pointer dude,

Pointer taken, zac08... agree with u... but the angle was calculated to avoid that... will be careful in future still... thanks :)

dslang said:
i like the last one. her pose is interesting, it's stuck between a glamarous sexy picking at clothes feel, and an inquisitive "i wonder what else i could do with this" (or something) pose. would be even better if it didn't have the distracting background. ah well.

3.DOF may be a bit shallow, but that's just personal opinion. watch the bright spots at the bottom.
5. whoa, bad lighting.
7. looks like she's squinting from a bright light. would look bettter if she was winking in a cheeky way

Thank you so much for you effort in giving me such constructive feedback... will definitely digest them and improve myself... seen ur work as well... must say that I like ur bike shots a lot... :thumbsup:

dslang said:

5. whoa, bad lighting.

I think the comments are pretty harsh, perhaps courtesy to be practised in clubsnap I believe. Comments are always good, but language should be watched. :)

I personally liked pic 2 and 3, mood is good, and shallow depth of field is great! I am not into technicality so much, as its just a means to an end. The mood a pic conveys is the most important. Ultimately its what u feel about the pic after looking at it several times that is the most important. If u still like it then, u got it. Simple as that.

Ivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.