hellos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanchew

Jan 7, 2010
Singapore
firstly, i do not have any fancy camera like you all do. i own a small sony t-90.
secondly, im only 16
thirdly, photography just became one of my passions

i got my camera a few weeks ago, my father brought me to bukit timah hill with his (expensive) camera and i sorta began to like photography. although i dont use the cameras that u all use, i hope i can still post my pictures and i oso hope that u guys will help me along the way (until i buy my expensive camera :p)

my very first pictures.

comments?

Last edited:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
firstly, i do not have any fancy camera like you all do. i own a small sony t-90.
secondly, im only 16
thirdly, photography just became one of my passions

i got my camera a few weeks ago, my father brought me to bukit timah hill with his (expensive) camera and i sorta began to like photography. although i dont use the cameras that u all use, i hope i can still post my pictures and i oso hope that u guys will help me along the way (until i buy my expensive camera :p)
Stick to your T90... There's no need to get an "expensive camera".

omahunk

Nov 18, 2009
Pasir Ris
Welcome to CS....:cool:

Spend sometime reading up photography and some of acticles on forum. You will learn more.

madmartian

May 2, 2009
Outer Space
Welcome to CS :) Have you checked out the other galleries here? Its good to see you posting your photos. You can post your photos under the different headings. There you'll also get to see how the various photos were taken & also get feedbacks on your shoot. That's how you can learn & find out more on photography ;)

styeoh

Oct 20, 2009
Singapore
Hello and welcome. Photography is about passion, vision and creativity. It is blind to type of camera and age. Unless you want to do more technical things like macro, birding, high-speed sports where more expensive equipment is required, any camera is a good start.

Continue to practise with your T90 and you will progress faster. Digital pictures are free.

Ryanchew

Jan 7, 2010
Singapore
Hello and welcome. Photography is about passion, vision and creativity. It is blind to type of camera and age. Unless you want to do more technical things like macro, birding, high-speed sports where more expensive equipment is required, any camera is a good start.

Continue to practise with your T90 and you will progress faster. Digital pictures are free.
i will, thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom