Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

eL_eisha

Oct 17, 2004
OuT tHeRe
hello all... i am relatively new to digital photography. I do have the interest to know n learn more.. Please do give me the guidance.. Thanks :)

:think: it's past 2 a.m. and you are still up like the rest of us :bigeyes:

Since this is your first post, WELCOME to our local community called CLUBSNAP :vhappy: :vhappy:

I am sure you will enjoy and learn alot of things here. Do visit us often and post if u need advice/ assistance :D

eL_eisha said:
hello all... i am relatively new to digital photography. I do have the interest to know n learn more.. Please do give me the guidance.. Thanks :)

Welcome to Clubsnap! ;)

eL_eisha said:

Hello! Welcome to CS, we are still learning too. :)

eL_eisha said:

Welcome welcome! I'm new also. Have been spending all my free time in CS forums, Photoshop or outside snapping photos! Hope to learn more!

Best way to learn is to take pics and post them up for others to comment.
Whether the comments are good(boosts the confidence) or bad (areas to improve) will be good feedback. :D

Hope to see your works soon!

Hi Hi all..i am newbie as well..learning something new everyday.... :bsmilie:

Welcome to clubsnap...so far everyone i talk to had been very patient and kind to me...made some friends as well...you will pick up as you move along...
got questions just ask...people here all here very friendly..will help.. dun ask and you wun learn... :blah:

eL_eisha said:

Welcome to photo world.

besides shoot-and-shoot, one thing you'll need to learn is to use the SEARCH feature.

Many photo questions that you have in mind are likely been asked (and answered) before.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.