Hello

pitchyblack

Jun 19, 2010
Hello brothers and sisters,

a bit of intro here. went into film photography beginning of this year and bought a couple of cameras here in the classifieds. Turn out to be lemons and wasted a lot of films. I took a break and now the itch is back. This time, I will fork out some extra money to make sure I get a clean working camera. I was naive back then to believe the sellers that the haze and fungus can be cleaned for a mere $20. I have used both SLR and rangefinders and are comfortable with them.

hello :) ~

i am also playing with film haha
its fun and its expensive :x

a bit of intro here. went into film photography beginning of this year and bought a couple of cameras here in the classifieds. Turn out to be lemons and wasted a lot of films. I took a break and now the itch is back. This time, I will fork out some extra money to make sure I get a clean working camera. I was naive back then to believe the sellers that the haze and fungus can be cleaned for a mere $20. I have used both SLR and rangefinders and are comfortable with them.

hi...check with bro fatigue... he does cleaning... at a cheap rate...lens about $30...
not sure for body though..

Welcome:)

welcome to CS bro.Pitchyblack.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

what a warm welcome! wished i had registered here first, did more research on the sellers and seek the opinions before I approached those sellers and made those bad buys. Fell for 2 of the oldest tricks in the book, "Uncle(geez, I am not that old), I still a student and need the money for allowance, how much you offer?" and "I don't know, thats why I sell so cheeeeap." They certainly will see the last of me.

welcome to CS... you looking for SLR, DSLR, rangefinder, or digital rangefinder?

Welcome to CS :) (a belated welcome)