Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

omahunk

Nov 18, 2009
Pasir Ris
Hi everyone

I just join CS.

I bought the D300 10 month ago didn't touch it much until recently. I alway have a keen interest in photography. However due to work commitment that interest has put aside.

I'm interest in landscape, macro and candid photography.

Welcome to CS :) Do post your photos for us to see ;)

wow..d300.. do share some photos when u can :)

I'm still learning. My pic is still not up to standard like some pic u guys posted.

I'm still learning. My pic is still not up to standard like some pic u guys posted.

Dosen't matter. We all learn from mistake & from each other. Don't tell me you'll only post when you turn pro? :think:

Dosen't matter. We all learn from mistake & from each other. Don't tell me you'll only post when you turn pro? :think:

That not what I mean...I still figuring out the camera functions and also quite new to photography. I have not had the time to go out and shoot some pic yet. When I have I will post some.

welcome to CS!

WEll, I WISH i had the affluence to own a D300. now i got the 450D. although the numbers are similar, very big difference in capability siah hahahahahhaa

do post some. although i also quite shy to post

I'm shy too....
If u guys going for any outings to take some shot do let me know I might want to tag along. Get some experience and advise.

I'm shy too....
If u guys going for any outings to take some shot do let me know I might want to tag along. Get some experience and advise.

you prefer large group outings or smaller ones?
If small groups, I shall keep you in mind in case I organize another outing.

That not what I mean...I still figuring out the camera functions and also quite new to photography. I have not had the time to go out and shoot some pic yet. When I have I will post some.
Keep playing with your camera and each time you'll discover new functions. By then, you should be quite well verse with the camera's settings & start shooting ;)

omahunk said:
ZerocoolAstra said:
you prefer large group outings or smaller ones?
If small groups, I shall keep you in mind in case I organize another outing.
It does matter really.

Thanks

What is the "it" in "it does matter really" ? I don't understand what you mean, sorry...

Last edited:
What is the "it" in "it does matter really" ? I don't understand what you mean, sorry...

Sorry what I mean is- It fine with me whether is big or small group. I here to learn and hopely gain more experience.

Hi omahunk,

welcome to CS and the Dark side.... :)

Honestly, I don't understand why can't I post a new thread even though I just joined CS when some of you can?

Honestly, I don't understand why can't I post a new thread even though I just joined CS when some of you can?
Why not? Just go to the section where you want to post, for example under Newbies Corner, click on the icon that says new thread at the top or bottom left of the page. Try it. ;)

Last edited:

is someone stopping u from posting a new thread??:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.