hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

norton

Sep 4, 2009
hi guys... new to clubsnap..... hope to learn from you all.... :D

Hi norton,

welcome to CS.

hihi, welcome, remember to read up on issues b4 asking for help. Cheers and have a good time!

Hi norton,

Welcome to CS
This is awesome site. I'm still learning myself...:sweatsm:

hi, welcome to CS;)

Thanks Guys, hope can help me choose nice DSLR and guide me to shoot like a professional photographer........ :)

Thanks Guys, hope can help me choose nice DSLR and guide me to shoot like a professional photographer........ :)

Only you can know that DSLR is nice for you... And only experience and a lot of practice can make you shoot like a pro.

Aiming high is the correct attitude. Welcome and have fun.

Welcome Norton. :)

by than how to choose the best of the best DSLR as i dun wish to upgrade any further and also dun wan to spent so much on DSLR.... :)

by than how to choose the best of the best DSLR as i dun wish to upgrade any further and also dun wan to spent so much on DSLR.... :)

There is no such thing. Best of the best DSLR at the moment? Nikon D3X. Don't want to spend that much? Not a chance.

You need to find out what is the best DSLR for YOU in your budget. You set your budget first, then look at ALL DSLR cameras that fit that budget from all the brands. When you know which one feels best for you, that's the one you get.

But with the pace of technology nowadays, you may get the upgrade itch in a year or two anyway.

There is no "best thing" without context. Your context is budget as you state: "also dun wan to spent so much on DSLR". That means the technically best DSLR is out of scope. So you have to make compromises which could lead to future upgrades. Welcome to reality.
You could do it like a friend of mine. He also didn't wish to upgrade later and got the Canon 1Ds3 and a set of L lenses right from the start. Ok, he has the budget and he is happy now.
Have a good look at the cameras in the market that fit your budget. There are features and functions that are useful and those you might not need. Read-up about all those details and you can make a conscious decision. The less experience you have the less fancy feature you might need. Learn the basics first - and for this any entry level camera of any brand can do the job.

You do mean that you want to save money by avoiding upgrading so you want to just buy the best on the market now correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.