hello..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone..i just got a canon 400D..& started playing with it for a couple of days at e F1 GP..had a 350D prior to this bout a week or so before it broke..

here are some of my pics thatt i've taken:

www.r3ginald.multiply.com

comments & tips on how to further improve my pics frm anyone will b taken note of..

thanks all

Last edited:

faaiz

Dec 31, 2007
Singapore
quite decent photos, you may want to improve on those car shots, try to take the photo at an angle so that you'll avoid having the reflections.I do enjoy your ' aqua photos ' :)

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
hi everyone..i just got a canon 400D..&started playing with it for a couple of days@e F1 GP..had a 350D prior2this bout a wk or so b4 it broke..

here r some of my pics tt i've taken:

www.r3ginald.multiply.com

comments&tips on how2further improve my pics frm any1 will b taken note of..

thanks all
If you really want some better comments, I suggest you realize you're not typing on a cellphone, sending messages with a 160-character limit. Please try to write in coherent english so that everyone can understand you without getting a headache.

first of all..thanks faaiz for your complements&comments..

by taking at an angle..do u mean like _MG_6449 in the Day 1 album.?cuz most of my pics were taken from my grandstand seat..only afew were taken while i was walking around..

&thanks rashkae for your advice..although it wasn't deliberate attempt to confuse anyone as no one has ever commented on my short-forms&everyone has his or her own form of typing a post,msg or email..it was just actually meant to keep the post short so people wouldn't have to read a long one..but anyhow..your comment was noted..=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom