Hello world

bahbahboom

May 3, 2010
hello ClubSnap and fellow members,

I'm relatively new, signed up a while while ago but never really got the chance to intro or say hi.

I just got my canon 550D with the 15-55mm IS, (Kit 1?) yesterday after saving up for so long and contemplating. So proud of it. Looking forward to going out on newbie outings soon :)

Was using a LX3 before this.

Hi!

Welcome:)

welcome to clubsnap!

do read up on the sticky notes scattered around the forum, and make use of the search function. most likely, your newbie questions have already been discussed. but we're not stopping you from posting stuff anyway.

cheers! :cool:

I'm relatively new, signed up a while while ago but never really got the chance to intro or say hi.

I just got my canon 550D with the 15-55mm IS, (Kit 1?) yesterday after saving up for so long and contemplating. So proud of it. Looking forward to going out on newbie outings soon :)

Hi!

welcome to CS :D

have the same kit as you do..

P.S. I think you meant the 18-55mm yar?? ;)

welcome to CS :D

have the same kit as you do..

P.S. I think you meant the 18-55mm yar?? ;)

oh oops! hehe yar 18-55. I must say this seems more fun than my lx3 :D

Welcome to Clubsnap, fellow LX3 user... Do keep your LX3 as there are situations where you'll find it more useful than your DSLR. Otherwise, shoot on :)

Welcome :)

Welcome to Clubsnap, fellow LX3 user... Do keep your LX3 as there are situations where you'll find it more useful than your DSLR. Otherwise, shoot on :)

hehe I won't leave my LX3 in a corner for sure, it's such an awesome chili padi camera!
Thanks guys!

Hi welcome to CS!!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

Welcome to CS... looking forward to your sharing... :D

Hi!

Hello!:)

Yes, it's kit I