Hello world

May 3, 2010
hello ClubSnap and fellow members,

I'm relatively new, signed up a while while ago but never really got the chance to intro or say hi.

I just got my canon 550D with the 15-55mm IS, (Kit 1?) yesterday after saving up for so long and contemplating. So proud of it. Looking forward to going out on newbie outings soon :)

Was using a LX3 before this.

Hi!

makolit

Nov 3, 2010
Singapore
welcome to clubsnap!

do read up on the sticky notes scattered around the forum, and make use of the search function. most likely, your newbie questions have already been discussed. but we're not stopping you from posting stuff anyway.

cheers! :cool:

Diluted

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore (West)

I'm relatively new, signed up a while while ago but never really got the chance to intro or say hi.

I just got my canon 550D with the 15-55mm IS, (Kit 1?) yesterday after saving up for so long and contemplating. So proud of it. Looking forward to going out on newbie outings soon :)

Hi!
welcome to CS :D

have the same kit as you do..

P.S. I think you meant the 18-55mm yar?? ;)

PaulKami

Sep 9, 2007
paulkami.com
Welcome to Clubsnap, fellow LX3 user... Do keep your LX3 as there are situations where you'll find it more useful than your DSLR. Otherwise, shoot on :)

skylover

Oct 26, 2008
Singapore
www.sky.kaos-theory.net
May 3, 2010
Welcome to Clubsnap, fellow LX3 user... Do keep your LX3 as there are situations where you'll find it more useful than your DSLR. Otherwise, shoot on :)
hehe I won't leave my LX3 in a corner for sure, it's such an awesome chili padi camera!
Thanks guys!

Hollander

Feb 7, 2010
Holland
Hi welcome to CS!!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

Apr 26, 2010
Telok Blangah

Hi!
Hello!:)

Yes, it's kit I

Top Bottom