Hello to everyone at ClubSnap

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdrcorp

Jul 26, 2009
Bukit Batok
Hi everyone. I'm a total noob at cameras but have some interest :)
Currently using a 2nd hand Fujifilm FinePix F40fd. Intending to get a Canon G10 next. Anyone know what is the market price? :)

Currently using a 2nd hand Fujifilm FinePix F40fd. Intending to get a Canon G10 next. Anyone know what is the market price? :)

680 to 700 ++

Hi hdrcorp,

welcome to CS

Cool. Thanks at least now won't stun when I call and ask for exact pricing.

Welcome to clubsnap!

should use the 'search' function more effectively.
I simply typed "canon G10 price" into the search function, and 1 of the top few results gave me the pricing on the 1st page. Not too difficult, right?

Anyway it appears the price is in the high 700s after GST.

Welcome to CS!

canon g10 is a good camera!!

Good luck!!

Welcome on board!

And have a pleasant stay and of course, happy shooting and share your work!

Cheers!

BR,
Thomas

Welcome to the club

For prices, please refer to the price guides sub forum.

Thanks

Warm greetings to you..
Welcome to the club!

Hi! thanks for the help and info guys. I just wanted to fill up more space by asking the street price. Found it quite borring with just "Hi everyone", but guess it kinda backfired. Nonetheless, thanks everyone for the price guide and search guide. I better do my own reading from now on.

Anyway, G10 seems to be the ideal upgrade cam for me. The look and most prob the feel of a dslr but without the dslr price and complexity. Was stuck between the G10 and the LX3 like most people but leaning towards the G10 because the sample pics generally seems of better qualty + the higher optical zoom and of course the sturdier looking construct. Haven't tested out either of the cams but currently am leaning towards the G10.

Yup G10 is a good camera.
If you take photos indoors a lot under normal-height ceilings, you could pair it with the canon speedlite, I think it's ex270. Should give you quite good results.

If ur priority is zoom then G10 for u
but LX3 outperform G10 in low light w/ its fast lens :devil:

In the end, ur money, ur call ;)

Tried both the cams and I ended up getting a Canon EOS1000D.

My 1st pic. Nothing a very interesting and good picture but its my personal favorite.

IMG_0051.jpg

Left side of the image seems a bit underexposed (Light source is a ceiling lamp to the right). The hair and the right side of the pic seems a bit blur (Aperture size too big?).

Status
Not open for further replies.