Hello to all, good to see you guys here again :)

Did anyone actually go shooting during the downtime to pass the time? I know I didn't. :bsmilie: Tried browsing PentaxForums for a while, but the atmosphere just seemed different. Too ang moh. :bsmilie:

Did anyone actually go shooting during the downtime to pass the time? I know I didn't. :bsmilie: Tried browsing PentaxForums for a while, but the atmosphere just seemed different. Too ang moh. :bsmilie:

hanor hanor.....pentax forum couldn't cure my itch.....too ang moh

:dunno:

Me too, i didnt. I actually settled down do some real office work. :bsmilie:

I kena Withdrawal Symptoms. Dunno where to go online. So in the end watch anime and youtube to learn some techniques. But BBB virus very strong indeed. Even w/o CS, still buy something from Mass Sale ordering. LOLs.

Ya, try to write like an ang-moh and they can't tell the different.:)
I posted some pics in PF to keep myself sane.:bsmilie:

Hi guys, gd to see CS up again. Got myself a k-x like 2 wks back. Wanted to intro myself to find out that the server went down.

PentaxForums is going to the dogs with sections like Politics, Religion, etc. and now got the same people running www.canikonforums.com/forums/. :bigeyes: Either looking for more $$$ revenue or perhaps appealing to the large number of jokers lurking on PF who aren't really Pentax users in the first place. Also got a questionable bunch of people running the place who shall we say, have questionable knowledge of all things Pentax. :thumbsd:

BTW, SG members can join the Singapore User Group set-up on PF.
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/groups/

PentaxForums is going to the dogs with sections like Politics, Religion, etc. and now got the same people running www.canikonforums.com/forums/. :bigeyes: Either looking for more $$$ revenue or perhaps appealing to the large number of jokers lurking on PF who aren't really Pentax users in the first place. Also got a questionable bunch of people running the place who shall we say, have questionable knowledge of all things Pentax. :thumbsd:

Oh yeah, that too. Their "kopitiam" too serious. More like those Parliamentary sittings with chairs being thrown around. :sweat: I'm only there for benjikan and to drool at stuff at the B&S section which I have no chance of obtaining. :bsmilie:

Saw that, but didn't feel like joining. CS is social enough for me. :cool:

I happen to look into the Politics and Religion section y'day (never noticed it before) ... Wah! PianG!
Do they really need such an irrelevant, jingoistic, racist section in a photographic forum?

Finally.....;)

Hello all. New to DSLR world and Pentax. Previously using LX3.
Bought my K-7 2 days ago. (so yes... BBB still spreads when CS server's down)

Ah even CS servers need ' breaks' too after working so hard ahaha .. anyways it's good
that its back online.Agree with all kinda missed something all this while :)

Really feels good to be back.

Was paranoid during the downtime, thought my office block my access to CS due to over-usage :bigeyes:

If they said CS server down due to too many is in Mass Sale & B&S thread, we all are the culprit. Lol

Nice to see CS back to normal but one problem is how come I cannot open "Gallery" in top side. What happened to CS server since some hardware broke down?

YEah It's good to be back....and have to admit...I'm addicted to CS haha

yeah! finally CS is up! hope to see u all for the May outing... :)