Hello people! Juz got my FZ5

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaSHBroWN

Oct 20, 2003
Visit site
Okay I dun mean to 'haolian', just wanna say hi and hope to be part of Lumix users here in this forum

got mine frm e PC show (ms color dun have stock)

dscn0112e1jf.jpg

not sure if i got a gd deal but oh well..

$730 - FZ5, 512mb Kingston, OEM batt, semi hard case, dry box

just to share something wif u guys (one of my fave pics)

dscn0719ee6kh.jpg

can anyone guess what cam i used for e above pic? winners dun get anything though hee :)

Vstrom said:
Hi Melvin, r u Daron's cousin?

Welcome to the FZ5 Club! :)

Melvin Ho

yep! thanks hee~

Daron told me lots abt u and showed me some of ur PS works.
Hope to join u guys for photo taking soon :)

rhair78 said:
Panasonic FZ5 with 55mm Hoya +4 filter?

hee~ nope. I just got my FZ5 mah, that was shot wif my old cam.. Nikon Coolpix 2500, simple macro mode hee~

i did an auto level in PS and resized it that's all :)

HaSHBroWN said:
yep! thanks hee~

Daron told me lots abt u and showed me some of ur PS works.
Hope to join u guys for photo taking soon :)

Must learn from Daron "The Grandmaster". His composition is way better than mine. Hope u see ya soon! I'm trying to get the Nikon 6T closeup lens and hopefully be able to take nice macros pics of insects.

So ur FZ5 is black or silver?

i wanted to get black at 1st, but gotten silver instead.. tink it's nicer

hee~ same as yours rite?

Vstrom said:
Must learn from Daron "The Grandmaster". His composition is way better than mine. Hope u see ya soon! I'm trying to get the Nikon 6T closeup lens and hopefully be able to take nice macros pics of insects.

hey i am thinking of getting 6T too..

where r u going to buy ??

k3nn3th03 said:
hey i am thinking of getting 6T too..

where r u going to buy ??

Err.. I'm not sure.. went to Camera Workshop at Penisular hotel today but it's closed.. some say Lucky plaza have it.. some say LORDS at Far east plaza have it.. anyways.. will try to find it at these places this week..
If you found it, pls sms me too.. thanks my num 97 60 42 65 Melvin
I think have to get stepup rings too..

Vstrom said:
Err.. I'm not sure.. went to Camera Workshop at Penisular hotel today but it's closed.. some say Lucky plaza have it.. some say LORDS at Far east plaza have it.. anyways.. will try to find it at these places this week..

step up ??

i tot 6T come with 62mm thread ??

rhair78 said:
FZ5 tube has 55mm thread. thus requires 55-62 step up.

ooooo... ok...

thanks ricky..

Vstrom said:

Hello Vstrom, why not you call them up rather than going all the way down to ask? Believe it will save lots of effort to go around ;)
And let me know if you managed to find it!! :bsmilie:

Vstrom said:

:sweat: nonsense....

:sticktong

HaSHBroWN said:
got mine frm e PC show (ms color dun have stock)
not sure if i got a gd deal but oh well..
$730 - FZ5, 512mb Kingston, OEM batt, semi hard case, dry box

$730? you mean they actually willing to cut the price at the show?
The "normal" price is $660 with 256MB card and case.
So for $70 more, you got an upgrade to 512MB (around $25-$30), an OEM battery (around $25-$30?) and dry box (from the picture, probably worth around $20-$30).
I would say probably worth it.
I think I'm going to just not wait for the canon S2 I.S. (looks very bulky to me) and go for the FZ5 instead.
Personally, I would prefer to trade in the 256MB and go straight for a high speed 1GB SD card instead. (read: high speed! :) ).

welcome to the Lumix family.. hmm do join us at Plug.. so far, only 2 FZ5 users turn up at plug b4.....

Hey Bro the Drybox u got is the one an only dry box system using vacume to absort the mositure
Alan photo Brought this New item to singapore from Other countrys just to present it the the proud consumer of the lumix family

dominator said:
Hello Vstrom, why not you call them up rather than going all the way down to ask? Believe it will save lots of effort to go around ;)
And let me know if you managed to find it!! :bsmilie:

do u think anyone can org a small MO for 6T ??

hopefully, cheaper and then can exchange pointers...

dage said:
Hey Bro the Drybox u got is the one an only dry box system using vacume to absort the mositure
Alan photo Brought this New item to singapore from Other countrys just to present it the the proud consumer of the lumix family

u can get it for $19 at Mustafa Centre
juz got back from there.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.