Hello,newcomer here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freebsdntu

Jun 28, 2007
NTU hostel
Hello,everybody!:)
First of all,very glad that I found this forum.I am from PRC,but I am taking my undergraduate course in NTU,Singapore.I am really a photography newbie,but I do love it.I don't have a DSLR,but a Canon Powershot S3 IS.I bought the camera last May when it was first on sale in Singapore,but have not been serious about photography until recently.Now while on vacation at home,I have been playing with it more and happily I am improving.:)
Hmm,I guess that's quite a introduction about myself,I would love to make friends here and learn from you guys.Cheers!:)

welcome

welcome and do enjoy your learning! There's a wealth of knowledge in this forum and do share and return what you know to others! :thumbsup: ;)

Welcome. I'm a newbie too. and i can tell you, if u have any problems feel free to ask around in this forum, as the members here are very resourceful and very willing to help =)

Welcome to this big family. Enjoy your stay & keep shooting. Do not underestimate your cam. It can produce very nice pictures too.

Hello,everybody!:)
First of all,very glad that I found this forum.I am from PRC,but I am taking my undergraduate course in NTU,Singapore.I am really a photography newbie,but I do love it.I don't have a DSLR,but a Canon Powershot S3 IS.I bought the camera last May when it was first on sale in Singapore,but have not been serious about photography until recently.Now while on vacation at home,I have been playing with it more and happily I am improving.:)
Hmm,I guess that's quite a introduction about myself,I would love to make friends here and learn from you guys.Cheers!:)

Hi freebsdntu,

Welcome to CS:cheers:

Enjoy your learning & stay & lots of fun.;)

Thank you to you all,I will keep learning here.

Status
Not open for further replies.