Hello..newbie here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambo91

Jul 23, 2009
Singapore
Hi guys..I am Nicholas..new to the forum..i am currently using a Canon 400D with kit lens..have been using it for over a year now..and is planning to sell it to get a 500D..

I am 18 years old..started taking photos early last year..I am still very noob in cameras thats the reason why i only use kit lens..becos i don't understand anything about lens..lol...this is my flickr page if anyone is interested.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicholastan91/
I am a fan of automobiles and i only know how to take pictures of cars..:bsmilie:

cheers.

Last edited:
Why upgrade to the 500D? Learn to use your 400D first. If you're still a newbie, then speding money on a camera body is just a waste of money.

Why upgrade to the 500D? Learn to use your 400D first. If you're still a newbie, then speding money on a camera body is just a waste of money.

Hi there..I know how to use my 400D..just that i am new to lens..which is why i am always using kit lens..kit lens are good though!

Do you happen to own a lambo , farrari , GTR ? haha .. If not how you take those pictures on ur flickr.. Nice picture !!

Hi there..I know how to use my 400D..just that i am new to lens..which is why i am always using kit lens..kit lens are good though!

Well, upgrading to a 500D is not going to expand your knowledge of lenses. You'll still only have a kit lens.

And there's nothing wrong with the kit lens. Learn to maximize it first.

Do you happen to own a lambo , farrari , GTR ? haha .. If not how you take those pictures on ur flickr.. Nice picture !!
Thank you..pics are so-so..i think the cars makes the pictures looks much better..ha ha. still learning..
Well, upgrading to a 500D is not going to expand your knowledge of lenses. You'll still only have a kit lens.

And there's nothing wrong with the kit lens. Learn to maximize it first.

Well i have tried afew lens before..didn't fancy any of them..:dunno: but i do know 1 of the main reasons i wanted to change to a 500D is because it has a video function in it.:)

Thank you..pics are so-so..i think the cars makes the pictures looks much better..ha ha. still learning..

Well i have tried afew lens before..didn't fancy any of them..:dunno: but i do know 1 of the main reasons i wanted to change to a 500D is because it has a video function in it.:)

Are you aware of the limitations?

Hi guys..I am Nicholas..new to the forum..i am currently using a Canon 400D with kit lens..have been using it for over a year now..and is planning to sell it to get a 500D..

I am 18 years old..started taking photos early last year..I am still very noob in cameras thats the reason why i only use kit lens..becos i don't understand anything about lens..lol...this is my flickr page if anyone is interested.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicholastan91/
I am a fan of automobiles and i only know how to take pictures of cars..:bsmilie:

cheers.
Hello Nicholas,
I used my 400D for quite a few years and I learnt quite a lot by just using it and its kit lens.
It is still a good, solid camera. And I still keep it. Lolxx...

Hi! Welcome to CS!

Hi Lambo91,

welcome to CS.

Welcome to CS, Lambo91.

Happy Shooting...

Nice pics u have on flickr. :)

Welcome to CS Nicholas..!!!

Very Nice cars.!!!! thanks for sharing..!!!
Do u own it??

Enjoy your stay and have fun..!!!

Why you want to upgrade to 5000D????!!?! is it cos HD Video??
You should invest into Lens rather than Camera.

Do u own it??

Why you want to upgrade to 5000D????!!?! is it cos HD Video??

haha the angle of shoot looks like he own one of the Farrari, Lambo, porche or GTR ;p

welcome. enjoy your stay here :)

I think the important question here is not whether you should upgrade your camera or lens or anything.

The important thing here is....how you get to shoot all those Lambos and GTRs??!!!!! :bigeyes: :heart:

Are those your buddies or relatives? If yes, just ask them for some pocket change and I think you can buy 5DII liao :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Welcome to ClubSnap.
welcome. enjoy your stay here :)

Thank you for the welcome!:cheers:

Do u own it??

Why you want to upgrade to 500D????!!?! is it cos HD Video??
No I am too young to own a car..hehe
I am not too good with lenses..and prefer to use kit lens.

haha the angle of shoot looks like he own one of the Farrari, Lambo, porche or GTR ;p
no i don't even own a license yet..:blah:
I think the important question here is not whether you should upgrade your camera or lens or anything.

The important thing here is....how you get to shoot all those Lambos and GTRs??!!!!!

Are those your buddies or relatives? If yes, just ask them for some pocket change and I think you can buy 5DII liao
:bsmilie: cheers bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.