Hello :) New to ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifegauge

Feb 19, 2009
Hello All

I've finally decided to come out of my shell and start posting on ClubSNAP! This forum is really great and the Admins have done a good job of getting like-minded photographers together. :thumbsup: I hope to be able to share my photos and also learn from the old birds here as well!

I'm currently in Dubai and try to do as much photography as I can while I'm here. Fantastic place, I will share some photos soon :)

2u8wfpg.jpg

Cheers all.

Felix

Welcome~

Dubai... nice place for great shoots, esp the architectural buildings.

Thanks~ I haven't got to shooting the buildings yet, more of a landscape photographer... but maybe I should start :)

Wow....

Welcome to CS...;)

Thanks, jlkk!

Thank you for your encouragements, and do enjoy your stay here in ClubSNAP.

and of course, please do continue sharing and contributing to the forums ! hahaha. :bsmilie:

Thanks Glenn! Of course I will continue to share and contribute :D

No zac yet?:bsmilie:

Welcome camela... :lovegrin:

Thanks Glador :)

billycadiz what zac and camela? :D

wow .. a lot to learn :)

Hello All

I've finally decided to come out of my shell and start posting on ClubSNAP! This forum is really great and the Admins have done a good job of getting like-minded photographers together. :thumbsup: I hope to be able to share my photos and also learn from the old birds here as well!

I'm currently in Dubai and try to do as much photography as I can while I'm here. Fantastic place, I will share some photos soon :)

2u8wfpg.jpg

Cheers all.

Felix

i like your shot of the camel :)
welcome to clubsnap!
looking forward to see your photos of Dubai!

Hey thanks sheree! I was using a 50mm for that shot - imagine how close I was to that camel ;)

hi i'm new to this camera world, bought a panasonic lumix recently,been browsing ard the pics here,it'll be helpful if the details of the pics taken r shown too, like the iso, mm etc..
thanks

Hi JayKay, I think I was using a very low ISO maybe 100 as it was right in the middle of the desert and very, very bright! I was using a 50mm lens. Good luck!

HELLO!
WELCOME TO THE BIG CS FAMILY!

READ MORE
SHOOT MORE
Post more.

Anyway Dubai, definitely a nice place to shoot.
I will look forward for more nice and beautiful photos from you!

:D

Thanks alexander, definitely will share more! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.